Sign in to follow this  
silverado427

OMG ex's

This poor guy must have really pissed off his ex girlfriend . I have had some crazy gf's in my life , and one crazy ex wife. But this guys story takes the cake. I've been kicked punched and backhanded in the groin OUCH.. http://news.yahoo.com/angry-ex-girlfriend-goes-ballistic-rips-off-man-192805232.html

Always wonder when I read stories of people doing weird things....what did the other person do to prompt this? Think about it, what would someone need to do to you for you to think to yourself, "you know, a good way to resolve this situation would be for me to rip the other person's scrotum off of their body with my bare hands!" Wow.

Always wonder when I read stories of people doing weird things....what did the other person do to prompt this? Think about it, what would someone need to do to you for you to think to yourself, "you know, a good way to resolve this situation would be for me to rip the other person's scrotum off of their body with my bare hands!" Wow.

Apparently you haven't dated any crazy b!tches, they don't need a reason to be crazy and irrational. :)

This is called a "crime of passion,". Which has little to do with love. It is an over riding emotional response that has nothing to do with a logical and equitable response to something done to them. Fair and reasonable left the building.

The problem with this in society is that ordinary, rational people can sometimes get to this point without displaying any kind of day to day weirdness.