Jon

IDPA @ Somerset Sunday 4/15

24 members have voted

1. 1. What gun should j0n shoot?

• HK USPc9
    • Browning HiPower
    • S&W M&P45c
    • I like pie

We're in unless the sitters get the mumps or something.

I have a paddle holster ( Fobus) for my 1911 ful size .45 . I know they are not ideal , but if nothing fits your 2 inch belt , this will.

Well, since it appears that Vic wussed out, I will have a Blackhawk holster available for you :)

I'm out. Wounded Warrior charity shotgun event in Chatham.

My son and I will be there as well. Not shooting, just volunteering our help with the event. Should be a great day and the shoot sold out which is great news.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Girl gave permission for me to attend and I think she's coming too. We'll plan to be there a little early to get the briefing and meet people as they show up. I'll be in green pants and black polo if anyone is planning to attend.

See you there!

The baby woke up sick this a.m :/ I could play it by ear and see if he is ok in the a.m , or should I take us off the list now and see if we can get back on tomorrow if he is better? I will be there in any event to watch and say hello for an hour or so , but as for being gone the whole day with the younegst sick it would be a no go .

Missed out on the shoot.

Got to scfgpa, popped the trunk, checked my gear bag... no holster. Faiiiil...

I shoulda asked if I could just shoot the stages at low ready.

Hope everyone's enjoying the pizza!

Damn...epic fail

There was actually one stage that started at low ready too! You missed a few moving targets and some "machine gun" zombie action. Pretty good day even though I had two FTNs (with good groups though!)...lots of new ppl

Great seeing everyone yesterday, and seeing as I ate all the pie before I showed up, I went with the second highest chosen option, the BHP. Shot very well despite malfunctions caused by an overly-stiff recoil spring. Planning on replacing that before the next match, and seeing how well I shot the gun, I may stick with ESP @ IDPA for the immediate future.

Deni, what gun were you planning on shooting? You should have come inside and asked around. I brought a complete spare rig and a few spare holsters.

It was fun meeting everyone and learning about IDPA. Thanks to Pizza Bob and J0n in particular for taking me and Kate under their wings during the day.

Glad you enjoyed it, we always like new victims shooters. Next time bring a gun.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Well, then. SHOOT! :)

Ha! if I had brought my guns Pete would have received a phone call that went something like this " pleeease " lol I left them home just so I would not be tempted. As it is I stayed for an hour when I said I'd be home in 2 ( 45 minutes drive ) :)

Next time , next time. Like I said I should have just brought the baby . Could have given Skipio a break.