Sign in to follow this  
Pizza Bob

SJSC - IDPA Classifier 4/14

Anybody heading down south on Saturday for this classifier? I think I'm going, but they start at 9 AM. That doesn't sound early, but when you factor in the 1.5 hour drive to get there....

So anybody planning on attending this? Seems the north/central NJ matches get all the love.

I also plan to shoot the regular match at SCFGPA the next day.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'll be there. I'm Ron. 6'7" 385. They all know me so find me and introduce yourself. I have an hour drive so I understand. If you need any info on the club message me.

Bring a chair.

I'll be there. I'm Ron. 6'7" 385. They all know me so find me and introduce yourself. I have an hour drive so I understand. If you need any info on the club message me.

Bring a chair.

Thanks. Sounds like you'll be hard to miss :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Ron (Medic Yeti):

Always good to put a face with a name on the board. Enjoyed myself and it's always great to meet new people with similar interests.

Wish your club wasn't so far away - it's a great facility and I'd join if it were closer. You may see me show up at your matches from time to time.

Even though I didn't shoot as well as I would have liked to, I managed to qulify MM in SSP. How'd you make out with your wheelgun? The fellow shooting the 686 and the 625 was pretty impressive and a real nice guy. Hope the new mainspring for my 646 cures my light-strike problem as I really enjoy using the revolver.

Adios,

PIzza Bob

I made marksman with both guns; I missed Sharpshooter with SSP by 17.2 seconds. :-( I had fun and enjoyed meeting you and the others.

Quinton next Saturday??? It's probably about the same drive time, right down 295.

Quinton next Saturday??? It's probably about the same drive time, right down 295.

Sorry. Promised my SO I'd stay home so she could go out. Somerset match was today and apparently the "practice" I got yestrerday was beneficial. Haven't seen the results yet, but I was happy.

Next month it will be Shongum for USPSA then Old Bridge for an IDPA qualifier and then Somerset again.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'll be working for Old Bridges qualifier. I'm a little disappointed abou that, it would be cool to classify in all 5 divisions this year. Im goig to try to find coverage so I can do that shoot.