Yotafan

Car accident from dash cam

Not even going to click on the link, pass. Why would you post something so bad here?

Its really not that bad its just a video of a car getting smashed, but other than that its not graphic or gorey or anything

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow....

I've been on many an accident scene.. fatalities and all...

I've seen quite a few really bad ones on video.. that was one of the top 5.

I also agree though, no one felt a thing except the truck driver..

Its really not that bad its just a video of a car getting smashed, but other than that its not graphic or gorey or anything

It's like seeing a girl in a tight shirt and yoga pants. You don't need to see the goods, your imagination does the work for you.

And in this case, my imagination has done more than enough... I wish I hadn't clicked the link.

Same as this one:

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=3s3ytyCfFMA

Remove the space between "you" and "tube."

Accident happened in Russia. There is a (badly) translated article about it in the Youtube description, but one poster summed it up:

This accident took place on the М-7 road in the Petushinski District, Vladimirskaya Region in Russia on February 24, 2012. Driver of Nissan Navara lost control of his vehicle on the slippery road and slid to the oncoming lane, right in the path of Semi truck. Driver was alone, he died instantly.

Edit: Trying to post JUST the link without posting the video. I paste the link and it puts the video in automatically. Anyone know how to here?

Edit 2: Fixed it finally. Remove the space in the address above.

Which is why I won't. Not sure why we need to post things like this on here. It doesn't make any sense.

As much as the thought of witnessing someone dying sucks, it isn't anything gruesome or over the top. Guy skids and swerves, slides in front of 18 wheeler in opposite lane, car breaks apart into thousands of pieces. No blood, no fire, no screams.

Compared to some of the stuff you can find on the internet, this video's a cake walk. Apparently it's not THAT bad otherwise Youtube would have yanked it already.

No blood, no fire, no screams.

Once again...it's not hard to understand, just read it. Sometimes the images your imagination creates are much worse than what you're actually viewing. Stop trying to convince people to watch the video.

Once again...it's not hard to understand, just read it. Sometimes the images your imagination creates are much worse than what you're actually viewing. Stop trying to convince people to watch the video.

Let's post a video of a woman getting raped. Or maybe of a baby being killed. WTF?!?

I don't think you can put rape or killing on the same level as that video. That's at a whole, much worse level. In the end the video was an accident, not a senseless, cruel act. Your responses seem like a bit of an overreaction.

Also I wasn't convincing people to watch it. If you took that as the message, my mistake. I was explaining what happened, I figured some people wouldn't want to watch it.

When I was in high school my school was one of the lucky ones that showed the "drive smart" videos for Drivers Ed. Being they showed videos of horrible crashes with blood and guts everywhere. Guy hanging through his windshield because he didn't wear a seatbelt. Limbs on the road from brutal crashes. All real video, where the gory parts are in black and white. It sucks that you witness someone die or someone dead, but it gets the message across: Slow down in when driving bad conditions. If anything, that's what people should take away from this video. No one is immortal, so don't drive like you are.

People should see that video. You know what? If that guy slowed down 10 miles and stayed in the right lane it wouldn't have happened. I drive pretty fast but I'll tell you what, when the roads are wet I slow it down. When there is ice or snow on the road I won't go further than my local 7-11. The last time I had so much as a fender bender (while not at work)was 20 years ago when I got rear ended at a stop sign. Point is, that accident would never happen to me.