siderman

New FFL- Wortendyke Arms LLC

Been waiting for them to open here in Midland Pk and just chanced on them being in the Gunbroker local FFL list.Must have just started, gonna do a drive past their shop(such as it is) to see whatever. Says transfers for $40 inc nics, nice. Only bummer is they're not a gunshop/store as they only deal with Leos, and by appt at least that was the initiall info released about them. Sent them an email to see if at least they'll transfer for the general public. They are 60 secs from me so that makes two FFls within 3 mins of me but they aren't really gun stores! Argh

ETA: Their prompt response:

I will accept any legal weapon getting shipped to the address listed on my FFL. The sellers full name and address (or copy of FFL if seller is an FFL holder) must be in the package as well as your contact information so I can notify you of its arrival and make an appointment to do the transfer. Unfortunately I am not in the office full time but I can make appointments every afternoon and most saturdays. I can provide my FFL via email or fax to the seller. I can also provide the seller with my ATF FFL eZCheck number if they only want that. My total fee is $40 NICS included. If you need anything further please email or call. Thank you for your interest is using me as your transfer dealer.

-Jeff Casson

Wortendyke Arms, LLC

201-639-4867

I'm happy to say I can recomend Wortendyke Arms in Midland Pk and we in North Bergen Cnty have another friendly FFL in our hood. As promised the fee is $40 total, doesnt get cheaper.Just remember this is NOT a walk-in gun store, no browsing but he will transfer/order for you.Good response to communication and he even acknowledged in this day & age there's no excuse for otherwise. And since he (Jeffrey Casson) is a local leo his hrs are by *app't only*. No signs designating their place but it is shared with a lawyer, Peter Jeffer and that place is easily seen, across the street from the post office. And even tho it >KILLS< me to share this, in hoping it helps anchor his business, he will and does take guns on consignment and will have a email notification alert on such. Also will on occasion be on GB as Wortendyke Arms.

I apologize if I offend anyone or posted this in wrong place. My first transfer experience with Wortendyke was pleasant.

But things went south after that when I wanted to sell the one I didn't need. I documented everything in separate thread on this forum.

Long story short, Mr. Jeff called the online vendor I bought a rifle from and I don't know what he told them but they locked my account and I am working on refund (with costs of shipping back and restocking fees). Very unprofessional. I wouldn't do business with them again.

Been waiting for them to open here in Midland Pk and just chanced on them being in the Gunbroker local FFL list.Must have just started, gonna do a drive past their shop(such as it is) to see whatever. Says transfers for $40 inc nics, nice. Only bummer is they're not a gunshop/store as they only deal with Leos, and by appt at least that was the initiall info released about them. Sent them an email to see if at least they'll transfer for the general public. They are 60 secs from me so that makes two FFls within 3 mins of me but they aren't really gun stores! Argh

ETA: Their prompt response:

I will accept any legal weapon getting shipped to the address listed on my FFL. The sellers full name and address (or copy of FFL if seller is an FFL holder) must be in the package as well as your contact information so I can notify you of its arrival and make an appointment to do the transfer. Unfortunately I am not in the office full time but I can make appointments every afternoon and most saturdays. I can provide my FFL via email or fax to the seller. I can also provide the seller with my ATF FFL eZCheck number if they only want that. My total fee is $40 NICS included. If you need anything further please email or call. Thank you for your interest is using me as your transfer dealer.

-Jeff Casson

Wortendyke Arms, LLC

201-639-4867

Can you share his email address? I just used him as my FFL on budsgunshop for a really cheap mosin and would like to give him a heads up.

Hes listed as a green labeled FFL on buds which doesnt require prior notification but I cant seem to find an email contact anywhere.

Can you share his email address? I just used him as my FFL on budsgunshop for a really cheap mosin and would like to give him a heads up.

Hes listed as a green labeled FFL on buds which doesnt require prior notification but I cant seem to find an email contact anywhere.

look at post#163 in the FFL fees sticky

Jeff is by appointment only... sometimes it takes a few days for him to respond. Havent seen him in 3 years but i believe hes still a busy full time LEO.

Great guy by the way and very accomodating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just met up with Jeff yesterday. Really cool guy and a quick transfer process. He also catered to my evening hours so that was a huge plus. Can't wait to deal with him again! Email is definitely the best way to reach him.