Moto102

WTB gun safe

Liberty Safes seem to be pretty nice. I am not sure what part of NJ you are from but there is a Liberty Safe store located in MT. Laurel. http://libertysafesnj.com/ While I do not have personal experience with them they also offer very reasonable delivery fees. Their showroom hours are listed below. I hope this helps!

Liberty Safes of New Jersey

1215 Rte 73 North

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

1-856-222-9904

Showroom Hours

Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Looks like the Liberty's are quality safes. I purchased a Big Horn Classic from Costco for $600 delievered to my driveway. I got it to keep my kids curious friends out. It's in my Office and so far so good. Don't know if it would keep out a determined burglar with the right tools, but the common everyday junkie burglar, it would work.

It took 3 of my gorrila freinds to get it up my stairs and into my office without ruining my door sills. I had a hand truck with air in the tires to assist. She was a bit of a bear.

I also saw one that was similar at Tractor Supply Sussex County.

Good Luck with your quest.

If you want to look at mine, Im in Lyndhurst.

We bought ours from the Liberty safe Mt Laurel store. Would do it again. Same guy delivered as did the sale....didn't try to of sell or stuff we didn't need. Delivery was great with automated hand truck....really knew his stuff and were happy with safe. I would restate some advice I've heard.,,,buy bigger than you think you'll need. We did and the larger safe is already full.

Not sure why my first post was deleted, but here's another vote for Liberty Safes of NJ. I purchased a Lincoln 35, and the experience from ordering to delivery and installation(I had them bolt it down), was top notch. If I ever need another, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.