johnp

Cool Pictures

Foul on the political post.

This thread is for awesomeness, not politics. :offtopic:

I am well aware of what this thread is for, I started it. If you read what I wrote in post 1, this thread is for pictures you want to share with others, that are neither funny(daily humor thread) nor hot chicks with guns. This is an informative picture, that I wanted to share with people. Case in point why it went here, instead of starting a new thread for one picture.

Having trouble viewing all your pictures. But the ones I do see look amazing! Where was the one taken with the mountains, forest, and water?

Having trouble viewing all your pictures. But the ones I do see look amazing! Where was the one taken with the mountains, forest, and water?

Thats Glacier National Park. I had to edit the post a bit because they where too big, Ill have to reupload them all again. but I got to get to bed tonight so Ill try again tommorrow

Thats Glacier National Park. I had to edit the post a bit because they where too big, Ill have to reupload them all again. but I got to get to bed tonight so Ill try again tommorrow

I really like the picture with the mountains. It is now my new desk top picture. Thank you

I really like the picture with the mountains. It is now my new desk top picture. Thank you

Your Welcome

Well time to try again uploading those pictues but to hold you guys over here are some photos I have collected from the web

pict1345q.jpg

pict0537r.jpg

p51pict1752.jpg

img3697zm.jpgimg3665vp.jpghonori.jpgp51pict1542.jpgcapta84578fb12a363269d9.jpgflygirl.jpg