johnp

Cool Pictures

I Want one

It would not be hard to build one for WAY less than $475. Even if you paid for a professional crossover design.

A 20mm can would probably allow you to build something that sounds nice.

It would not be hard to build one for WAY less than $475. Even if you paid for a professional crossover design.

A 20mm can would probably allow you to build something that sounds nice.

Ammo cans cost like $10 from the store. If you were to buy the surplus ones from the government you could probably get a couple of full pallets full of ammo cans for $475. Now granted if those are high end speakers that could cost a couple hundred dollars, but that still got to be like $200 in profit for like two hours of work.

Ammo cans cost like $10 from the store. If you were to buy the surplus ones from the government you could probably get a couple of full pallets full of ammo cans for $475. Now granted if those are high end speakers that could cost a couple hundred dollars, but that still got to be like $200 in profit for like two hours of work.

Was looking for full range drivers that would work in that volume. $10 for the can, $50-90 for an amp, figure about $25 for materials. Can't find drivers though for the volume regardless of price. I'll bet those are cheapies with no crossover. MAJOR rip off.

Ok, I take it back. I found drivers for about $30 each. So figure about $150-$200.

If you wanted to go real cheap, $50 for the battery powered amp, $10 for the can, and $30-40 for a set of 4" car speakers. It'll make noise.

581228_10151067497809525_2070982611_n.jpg

These bikers are former Marines. They are hydrating & putting a cold compress on the neck of a proud Marine (Zach Powers) as he stood in his dress blues in 105* weather, holding his salute for the entire 5-hour 4th of July parade in Washington D.C.

I have to ask what is going on in this picture? I am guessing it is a photo op for some WWII pin up style pictures.

could be a movie snap shot.

I think the chick with the sunglasses is an actress.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0307726/

Keli Garner

I have to ask what is going on in this picture? I am guessing it is a photo op for some WWII pin up style pictures.

Sort of.......since you asked here's the story. This was taken at this years WWII weekend at Reading Airport in PA (cool event in case you've never been). These ladies were friends of some of the local re-enactors who just showed up at the show in period clothes. They were, of course, turning a few heads. While I was taking some casual photos of them some pros that were working the show saw them and started posing them so I took the opportunity to snap a few myself.

Right place, right time. Here's another. DSC6807-L.jpg