Cemeterys Gun Blob

Bank of America does not want your buisness.

Remember this when doing business with BoA, or shopping for a new bank;

“Can I possible save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.”

“That is correct” he says.

http://www.exurbanle...of-History.aspx

Well even though I like their ATMs, perhaps I will close out that account and fully switch over to TD (not that they're all that good, but I have a student savings there). Too bad BoA has ATMs that basically do everything for you, including check deposits.

I refinanced just to get rid of them. Steer clear. And they are the ones at the center of the whole financial crisis.

i did the same thing and ended up saving a whole lot of money only a year after getting the mortgage.. they are bad news I think. My friend works in foreign investments and says that BofA is a house of cards waiting for the right gust of wind to come down and take everyone with them.

Well even though I like their ATMs, perhaps I will close out that account and fully switch over to TD (not that they're all that good, but I have a student savings there). Too bad BoA has ATMs that basically do everything for you, including check deposits.

Chase does the same thing but even faster. No need for any deposit envelopes, and Chase even gives you the money right away if the check is $150 or less, with BofA you have to wait until it clears.

Chase does the same thing but even faster. No need for any deposit envelopes, and Chase even gives you the money right away if the check is $150 or less, with BofA you have to wait until it clears.

And your knowledge is based on what? Bank of America ATM check deposits clear by the next business day, up until 8pm. That means you can deposit you check at 7:59pm, and still have your money in 13 hours. They also make a certain amount available right away depending on the check, as much as $300, IMMEDIATELY.

Have a look in chase banks,there ATMs do the same as boa. But the chase app you can also deposit checks with a picture from your phone or iPad which I use a lot.

I never heard of lines of credit getting dumped, but there was definitely a big bloodletting over card services years ago with lots of vendors complaining about getting dumped directly on either the high road or the firing line forums. BoA was one of the dumpers. Lots of bs about liability that made no sense.

Capital One lets employees carry both openly and concealed on their way to and from work at their Richmond, VA offices. Employees have to double-secure their weapon in a gun safe and locked desk drawer while at work. But employees are allowed to carry while they are arrive to or leavie from work.

Visitors, not so much. We had to go through metal detectors and have our briefcases scanned.

they seem to be in need of more accounts, they have an account with my company and they just recently posted new ads for $100 dollars bonus for opening a checking account with them. This happened in the past two weeks or so.

Yea, I see that too, each time I long onto my BOA Online Banking. I'm half tempted to the conditions and see how long the account must stay active. I have some folks I can convince to open the account, recieve the $100 and close the account, if the conditions allow that.

And your knowledge is based on what? Bank of America ATM check deposits clear by the next business day, up until 8pm. That means you can deposit you check at 7:59pm, and still have your money in 13 hours. They also make a certain amount available right away depending on the check, as much as $300, IMMEDIATELY.

I guess they changed their ways with the check deposit, since 2005. I already knew about the deposit before 8pm. See in 2005 they didnt have the amount available until it was cleared, usually 24hrs, they wouldnt even give you a $1 credit. I guess since we live in such a high-tech world, things have changed with them.