kurtinnj

Sorry, we got hacked

Last week we on this site got hacked. The site took care of it at once, thanks for that. In the last two days I have been having all kinds of problems with a complete crash yesterday. I did fix it, but am worried what will come next. If no one else is or has had a problem, than its on my end. If others are having any issues, please let me know.

No problems, but Chrome has been crashing on me left and right recently.

Your issue may be stemming from a hard drive failure, or software failure. Try running a virus scan. If that doesn't solve anything then look at any programs you may have installed recently. I know I've had bad failures when programs ran out of their license agreements.

If anyone is running Jave on their computers, make sure you update it to ver6. There are major hacking problems with ver5 going on across the globe right now! Update it or remove it! You have been warned!

I have ramped up security on the site.... ALOT since the breach... not that it was lax before, but I went apeshit with the optimizations, to the point where the site blocked me a few times. hahaha.

I doubt the issue was caused by any one user... likely not (unless your passwords were stored on your pc and someone used it).

Don't click on crap you dont know, don't open email attachments unless you know the person and it seems legit. Keep things updated.

did you just say Windows 95?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Millenium,

I would actually rather be on 95 than that aborted failure known as Windows ME. At least 95 was stable and programs that said they were compatible worked.

ME was just like Vista... except they never fixed ME.