Kaiser7

WTB AR lower

I was going to get a zombie lower, but then I forgot that I have years of art school training, and assuming I can get a hardy paint, I can do some stuff myself. If anyone in South Jersey has a lower for 5.56/.223 let me know.

I just ordered a Spikes Billet lower with the Biohazard from AIM Surplus 2 weeks ago and it arrived in three days. I think last time I looked they were sold out again but you may try and look there. They were also cheaper than what you can buy them directly from Spikes.

Check Joeboboutfitters.com they say on 4/27 they will be getting the Spike's zombie lower in. They are pretty good with their eta's. I will probably be placing that same order so get yours quick if you want one. They got a bunch of Spike's stuff in a few weeks ago and it went in a couple of hours!!! Link below......

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Spike_s_Tactical_Lower_Multi_Forged_ZOMBIE_Strip_p/sp-stls011.htm

I think that's what I'm going to do. I feel bad, since I bug the hell out of him with my questions XD. On the other hand, supporting his business may got a small way towards repaying him for all the help he's given me.

I'm heading there either this, or next week to get my comp pinned. I'm not sure how long that will take though.

LOL I hear ya!

I've decided to stop asking PK90 stupid questions until I can shut up and say thank you properly

(with my wallet!!)

Now go do the same :)

I'm hoping to get a couple of guys together for a group commute this summer (200+ miles round trip)

LOL I hear ya!

I've decided to stop asking PK90 stupid questions until I can shut up and say thank you properly

(with my wallet!!)

Now go do the same :)

I'm hoping to get a couple of guys together for a group commute this summer (200+ miles round trip)

Haha, I live about 20 minutes away from him. Are you guys just going down to shop at ANA? Or are you planning on going to a range or something?