Ian Day

WTS: Remington 597 .22lr

Up for sale is a Remington 597 .22lr. This has the od stock, a remington branded scope on it and a sling swivel added to the fore end for a bipod. Comes with 2 10rd magazines. Only problem with the gun is that the bolt hold open does not work, I have the lever however, the spring and pin have disappeared both can be found online pretty cheap. Looking to get $165 FTF in the Blackwood area DL+FID required. Not really looking for trades but am always open to suggestions, would consider nice knives, reloading equipment, .223 or .45 ammo.

2011-08-04_14-02-02_492.jpg

2011-08-04_14-01-46_935.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By sasha45acp
      Immaculate Remington 700 in 30-06 SPRG. Polymer stock with texturing, super smooth action, adjustable crisp trigger.
      Got this from a friend, but never got around to shooting it. Rifle had less than 60 rounds through it.
      Optic: Hawke Endurance HK6426 4-16x50 with flip up covers and zeroing bubble.
      Included Ammo: 3 boxes of 20 Federal Premium Copper Trophy 180gr
      Included Accessories: Metal Bipod, Soft Sling with rubber pad, Full Size Soft Case.
      SOLD.
      THE FIRST TO POST "I'll TAKE IT" WINS THE SALE.
      Please PM with questions.

• By My1stGlock
      Cabelas has the Federal Champion Bulk Pack 325 rounds @ $17.99. Must buy 5 boxes and apply the code "57SALUTE" at checkout for 10% off and FREE shipping. Net cost on 5 boxes is $89.95 delivered! Code expires 5/29/17. Hurry and get them or use the code for whatever else you want.
      http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1281984&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&itemGUID=4d76279cac10845248cd1d28faf3b267
    • By GlastonburyNative
      I saw a deal for bulk .22lr on their website and not knowing they don't ship to NJ, I placed an order.  I received an order confirmation yesterday. Today, I received a tracking number indicating the item has shipped.

Have they changed their policy or am I pretty much setting myself up for a cancelled order in the near future?
    • By Jag07
      Been looking to get into the rifle world but don't want to spend the money associated with moving to 5.56/.223 I know it is pretty cheap but .22lr is even cheaper. I want something bolt action for accuracy and to force a little more discipline on the trigger and ammo use. I like something that other people don't really have which is why for my handgun I went FNX 45 and not a 1911 or Glock. ( I am definitely getting a 1911 someday though, just too damn pretty not to get one). I have started a poll with some that I have come across that fit my criteria, albeit flexible criteria.

Magazine fed
      Bolt action
      Preferably wood stock
      iron sights( not necessary)
      Good looks, let's be honest not one wants to shoot the Ford Edsel of the gun world ( cough Glock cough)

Please feel free to add in some that I have over looked to add to my frustration and confusion. But it will be appreciated advice. Thanks in advance for the votes and advice.
    • By Jag07
      I was lurking around the forum the other day reading about someone looking for a rifle and the name Sako came up. So I inevitably took a look and found their Sako quad range 22lr rifle,which actually has 3 other interchangeable caliber barrels.

http://www.sako.fi/sakoquadmodels.php?range

So has anyone had hands on or know someone that has hands on? Is it worth the money? I think it is in the 1000 range sans optics. I think the thing is beautiful but is the beauty worth that much? I also like bit because it does not seem big around here from my lurking experience, partly from price I would guess. I like the unique or no one else has it factor.

Thank for your help guys.