RLTW

15 round 10/22 Magazines

You could buy some Butler Creek steel lips 25 rd mags in PA and have them pinned. You could probably even chop off the excess since it uses a something like a spiral torsion spring for the follower instead of a compression spring like most every other type of magazine.

I just got an Archangel Nomad conversion for the 10-22 with the reduced capacity 10rd clip. Upon disassembly (I dont truly own something until I take it apart) it's just the 25rd clip with a plastic limiter slipped up in the spring. I plan on trimming mine down so it will take 15 rounds. I can post pics tomorrow if interested. You'll still have a full 25rd sized clip but it will only hold 15.

Looks like this:

1022_02.jpg

Guess i'm the only one that likes the factory mag. Nothing worst then that long mag hanging out under a slim and trim carbine. Catching every stick and weed as you try to walk around. Oh yea dont forget all the missfeeds you get from the mag not being straight in the reciever.

The best thng I found about the hi cap mags is that I bought a used 10/22 with three of those 25 rounders a few years ago. not being nj legal I took them to the the fort washington gun show and got $40 each for them back in the Brady bill days, paid $125 for the rifle with the mags

Guess i'm the only one that likes the factory mag. Nothing worst then that long mag hanging out under a slim and trim carbine. Catching every stick and weed as you try to walk around. Oh yea dont forget all the missfeeds you get from the mag not being straight in the reciever.

The best thng I found about the hi cap mags is that I bought a used 10/22 with three of those 25 rounders a few years ago. not being nj legal I took them to the the fort washington gun show and got $40 each for them back in the Brady bill days, paid $125 for the rifle with the mags

Bill,

I've heard nothing but good things about the Ruger hi-cap mags for the 10/22, as they use the original factory design. They might be a good starting point for the 15 round NJ legal version.

Not 100% the same, but get yourself a few Ruger Tri-Mag adapters. They work really well. As far as 15-round mags for the 10/22, they are non-existant, unless you get someone to mod one of the larger style mags.

trimag1.jpg

I will be picking this up this weekend with 2 more mags from Cabelas or Gander Mountain for my new 10 22 Carbine I picked up on my way home from work today at Sportsmanship Outpost. Got it used but it has never been fired! Perfect condition with a 3-9 x 40 scope installed and laser sighted for around 240 bucks

Not 100% the same, but get yourself a few Ruger Tri-Mag adapters. They work really well. As far as 15-round mags for the 10/22, they are non-existant, unless you get someone to mod one of the larger style mags.

trimag1.jpg

I've got two of these with a TacticalSolutions extended mag release...makes reloading damn fast fo sho!