Sign in to follow this  
silverking

WTS: Browning Hi Power Classic "T" Series 9mm

For Sale is my beautiful Browning Hi Power Classic "T" Series 9mm semiauto pistol made circa 1967. It is in excellent condition.

Decription, Features, Inclusions;

• Browning High Power "T" Series 9mm pistol - approximately 45 years old
  • Made & assembled in Belgium
  • forged frame - current models have the larger cast frame
  • open iron military sights
  • original bluing
  • VZ black slim grips and original wood grips with red backs
  • 2-13 round mags and 2-10 round factory "mousetrap" mags
  • original black zippered pouch with red velvet lining and gold logo
  • mag safety disconnect removed

Condition, History:

Purchased privately approximately 2 years ago. Seller was at least the second owner.

Mechanically excellent. 465 rounds through it according to my range log but not fired in over a year. It has functioned flawlessly and reliability. Have no knowledge of prevoius use other than it appears to be modest considering its' performance and condition.

No rust, corrosion or piting. Bluing is original and a beautiful deep blue - almost black. There is a fine innocuous scratch above the slide stop. It could have been in the frame before bluing as the bluing appears intact here. There are also 2 small nicks on the trigger guard that have been repaired, They are impossible to see in photos and hard to find.

The pouch is excellent - no rips,tears or cracks. The zipper functions.

Payment:

$775 FTF plus $35 shipping if necessary.

The first "I'll Take it" posted on the forum buys it and will trump any on going negotiations . I will make every effort to be fair if there is multiple interest.

Payment in cash, USPS MO, bank check or personal check (shipped only). Personal check will delay shipping.

Payment expected within 7 dyas if item is to be shipped. Otherwise I reserve right to cancel the deal.

Papers must be in order. For FTF will need Permit To Purchase, FID, NJ Drivers Liscense. If shipped it must go from my FFL to your FFL. It will be necessary for your FFL to fax a copy of licence to my FFL.

For FTF, I will meet buyer at any reasonable location at my disgression.

You can contact me by leaving a message on the forum, BY PM or at [email protected]

post-2810-0-79814300-1335878863_thumb.jpgpost-2810-0-92882900-1335878864_thumb.jpgpost-2810-0-22649100-1335878866_thumb.jpgpost-2810-0-55463000-1335878867_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this