Cam'mown

Looking for Beretta 92FS Inox

Take a look at Berettaforum.net . Join the site and go to their marketplace section. You may have to do an interstate transfer, but that is how I got my INOX. Worth every penny.

Thanks Mcbethr.. I will definitely check that out. I appreciate the input.

Taking a ride to Tennessee this week for some family business. So I already informed my wife we will be stopping at every store along the way to see if I can find one.

Try Tanner's Sport Center in Jamison PA. http://tannerssportcenter.com/ They had some at very good prices. I bought one there last fall for $599.00. I see only M9's and PX4's on their Gunbroker pages but you might call them and get lucky. They usually have a pretty good inventory.

Post it up once you get it. I went through hell getting my 96FS in INOX! Kept sending the version with the black fire controls, they looked out of place. Finally got what I wanted, but used, that was fine, for the price I paid it was a good deal and has Crimson Laser grips on it too. :)

Yes it came with 10 round mags.

Frank - Your Inox came with 10 rounders? I didn't know there was a difference between Italian and USA. I got an Italian and it came with two 15 round mags.

Frank - Your Inox came with 10 rounders? I didn't know there was a difference between Italian and USA. I got an Italian and it came with two 15 round mags.

Yeah Rick - 10 rounders. I'd love you to take a look at it. Now through the benevolence of the Forum I have 3X 15 rounders as well.