Underdog

Many attack a couple in VA, media bury attack

Again, the media shows its true color. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Treyvon Martin Case:

http://www.wnd.com/2...-buries-attack/

It's disgusting how things like this can happen, regardless of race and color, why cant people just have compassion for other human beings.

Because randomly beating people is fun when you have the excuse that it's justice for Treyvon and a sympathetic media that won't report it, with a justice department that won't investigate it and it makes white people afraid of you.

The mainstream media will never report black people committing hate crimes, ..simply because their worst fear is being labeled as a racist.

Imagine what would've happened if this guy were armed, and defended himself?

whole different ball game...

I just don't get why we have to tiptoe around a situation that seems to be getting worse and worse?

Can I expect to be assaulted in the name of "justice for trayvon" now, only to have racist violence ignored because of what, exactly?

Same thing in the Center City attack in January--except it did not go as far and the perps were apprehended.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/138331584.html

This happened before Trayvon but got little coverage. No hate crime charges were filed by the DA even though the teens used racial epithets.

Or that white couple that was raped for several days, tortured, and mutilated.

Or that 13 year old white teen who was set on fire.... It's a two-way street.

It's not a two way street though...that's the problem

somehow the mindset is becoming that because racism exists, despicable, sh$tty behavior is somehow acceptable..

So a mob beats a guy based solely on the color of his skin, and people say "but trayvon got shot, you don't understand"

I'm sick of this BS "white guilt" nonsense...

I don't perpetuate racism, so I refuse to apologize for it..

I judge every person I meet as an individual-period..this is the most important lesson I hope my son learns from me

Yeah, i dunno how Holder can make such a statement and keep his position. It really boils my blood to hear someone say they can essentially do wrong by using excusing for making up for the past. The whole fight was for equality, this is not equality. if you look at the broad picture, ethnical/race driven law has done nothing but give minorities the upper hand.... Applications/institutions and such would never ask otherwise.

It just goes to prove that when it's a black person/ people beating up whites, it's a simple crime. When it's white beating a black person, it's a hate crime. It's truly a double standard. I am tired of hearing 400 years........it's bs.