johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

I took a swing by, however I was running late for my appointment so I didn't get a chance to drop in. From what I saw the place looks spacious(minus parking...). I hope to swing by Friday after work.

that tricked out M1A is nice too! The kriss is nice but i have no real use for it. They have added some goodies to some of the long guns already.. They have 3 CX4 storms 45cal,40 cal and 9mm. They the new mossberg rifle in 223 with a 4.5-12 and bi-pod .Decent selection of used pistols ,wheels and autos. Some gorgeous spyderco auto knives which most of us cant buy :-(

I picked up a used bushy AR on monday from them,Impulse buy lol

Stopped by today and got the Kel-Tec SUB 2000 9mm (Glock Mag). $399 could not pass it up. Really nice place. Cannot wait for the range to open.

DAMN IT! You bought my gun!!!! They are incredibly difficult to find! Good luck with it, enjoy!

I was told it's their goal to get all that stuff. But it will take time as they prioritize their inventory...

did u guys see any stripped lowers there ?

Hey Guys,

We just got new inventory in today as well as everyday we are getting new stock, anything that you are interested in or want please send over a message we can tell you if we have it in stock or how long it will take to order the item you are wanting. : Our old location at 323 garibaldi ave in Lodi is still open and owned by Joe Luciano only, The NEW Location is 1265 McBride Ave Woodland Park just so everyone is aware the new location is owned by a different owner which is Mike Ottomanelli, if you guys & gals need anything please stop by and ask for Mike " I will try my hardest to get any item that is wanted" We are open M-F 9am to 8pm & Saturdays 9am-6pm.

Thanks guys & gals

From The Owner

Mike Jr

I stopped by on Monday with the family, the place looks great , they have a massive selection & the staff is awesome! I posted the Grand Opening on my FB...Everyone needs to patronize it! :D

[/quote)

I just got back. Less than 2

Miles door to door. Awesome store , good inventory of black guns and pistols. Grey bunch of guys too. Ended up buying one of those ak like guns. I want them to stay around for a while. I'm sure I'll find a reason to head back soon.