johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

no site yet. They have only been open a couple of weeks. Give them a lil time. Im sure they will get a site up and running soon.

I pinged them on Facebook and got a response back sometime last week. Apparently a website is being actively worked on, just not ready for prime time.

Awesome place…. I went to the store recently just to check how it looks, and I was very satisfied with the inventory and customer service. I ended up buying a handgun and now I am impatiently waiting the 30 day period to get another one from them. Not only are the prices very reasonable but I must say is probably one of the best customer service gun shops I have deal with. Keep up the good work

I went to Luciano's yesterday, 9/28/12, and must say, it's the nicest shop I have been in yet. Well lit, cases at a respectable level, and awesome customer service. I met Nino (again), Mike Jr., and Michael Sr. A great group of guys that are willing to go the extra mile to make a new customer happy. I'm broke as ba**s right now, but they let me finger fondle anything and everything that I asked to see and offered opinions on the things they have in stock and even those they don't.

I will be buying from them in the future.

Another satisfied and happy (future) customer.

Christopher

I was in the market for a Daniel Defense v2/v4 and went by about two or three weeks ago to finally check out the shop, left my contact info with one of the guys at the counter asking them to check on the prices for me since I was seriously interested in picking one up right away, was promised a phone call the following day, nothing. It sucks because the place is relatively close to me and I'm building up a collection of toys for myself and my wife, oh well.

I was in the market for a Daniel Defense v2/v4 and went by about two or three weeks ago to finally check out the shop, left my contact info with one of the guys at the counter asking them to check on the prices for me since I was seriously interested in picking one up right away, was promised a phone call the following day, nothing. It sucks because the place is relatively close to me and I'm building up a collection of toys for myself and my wife, oh well.

If you can make the trip it will be worth it. Paul has DD in stock. See Atlantic City and get yourself a rifle!!

http://www.colddeadhands.com/firearms.htm#rifles

If you can make the trip it will be worth it. Paul has DD in stock. See Atlantic City and get yourself a rifle!!

http://www.colddeadh...arms.htm#rifles

I actually went with a custom build by Steve from Monmouth Arms and couldn't be happier.

We've been swamp. But I'll call you Tom but there's no Daniel defense rifles in stock. Sorry about the customer satisfaction

It's all good, can't make everyone happy. I ended up going with a custom build instead, thanks anyway.

Can you post a pic? I never knew the M9A1 was made in compact and/or inox.

Me either.. i just put in for a couple permits, not knowing what i wanted, .. i've been looking around for about 2 weeks and have been undecided ..

i went into luciano's to look at the 92A1 i knew they had, and then i saw this M9A1 Compact Inox .. i was like WTF is that... I already own a 96, so getting the 92A1 was like "ehhh" to me, but i didn't want a good permit to go to waste,.. but this Compact is really nice..

This isn't mine, but this is a picture of it:

beretta-m9a1-compact.jpg

Also, they have more, i think they put another one in the case after mine was taken out...

Me either.. i just put in for a couple permits, not knowing what i wanted, .. i've been looking around for about 2 weeks and have been undecided ..

i went into luciano's to look at the 92A1 i knew they had, and then i saw this M9A1 Compact Inox .. i was like WTF is that... I already own a 96, so getting the 92A1 was like "ehhh" to me, but i didn't want a good permit to go to waste,.. but this Compact is really nice..

This isn't mine, but this is a picture of it:

Also, they have more, i think they put another one in the case after mine was taken out...

Beautiful Beretta fmtek! I heard rumors about the A1's coming out in compact but this is the first I've seen of them. I'd really like to try out the compact... send me a PM if you'd like to meet up at the Bullet Hole sometime, I'd be more than happy to let you try out my 92A1 as well.

I've gotta say, the customer service here is second to none. As a first time gun buyer the staff went out of their way to help me understand some of the more subtle differences in the firearms i was looking at. Everything from manufacturing to maintenance. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. There was absolutely no pressure to buy a higher priced gun or to complete the transaction that same day, they just wanted me to be happy. Their honesty and friendliness has won a customer for life (not to mention their huge selection).

As a side note they're nearing completion on a range, which will include 6 high powered lanes @ 50 yards.

Thanks again guys.