johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

How about AR lowers? I don't have the cash right now for more than that but I'd sleep easier at night knowing I had a lower.

I was there on Saturday and they had a few stripped lowers, I didn't notice the price though.

Great place, every time I go in there everyone's really friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the range opening.

I was there yesterday to find out a lead time on a 'non AWB' rifle and the place was busy. I watched the last 3 AR's go off the shelf. One big empty wall now.

Even in all the chaos, they were very polite to everyone. Once the holiday madness passes I will go back and place my order.

You actually got in? Yesterday their lot and traffic was so messed up with PSE&G construction there, I couldn't get near it. Tried 3 times.

I was there yesterday to find out a lead time on a 'non AWB' rifle and the place was busy. I watched the last 3 AR's go off the shelf. One big empty wall now.

Even in all the chaos, they were very polite to everyone. Once the holiday madness passes I will go back and place my order.

How about AR lowers? I don't have the cash right now for more than that but I'd sleep easier at night knowing I had a lower.

I was there two nights ago and they had at least one lower in the case. The fun rifles shelf was fairly emptied and got completely emptied in the 30 mins I was there.

I think they'll get a fee more nice items soon. Check back.

Most Ar's and components are hard to find right now. Ive checked a lot of the online dealers and there were very few if any to be had. Try gunbroker or gunsamerica for parts.

be aware that most places have raised their prices ,some exponentially.on parts and accessories etc.

The parking sucks . hopefully they make some sort of accommodations for parking.

My friend and I stopped over there today. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I was impressed with them enough I put money down for a S&W 500. My friend isn't too far behind on his first pistol.

I have found my new gun store. Can't wait for the range to open.

I stopped in today for the first time and picked up some 9mm(which it appeared they had pretty good stock on). Spoke to Mike Jr. for a bit about some parts kits, could not have been nicer. In my limited(possibly very limited) experience with "gun" shops he and his coworker were the most outgoing and accommodating duo I have encountered.

I've been in retail a long time, I appreciate the current influx of new owners(lacking knowledge), the general overwhelming nature of the current buying surge and the toll it takes when you're trying to make a sale and move on to the next customer. But I would still expect my staff to maintain a good level of customer service, its the only thing that sets you apart from competition in most cases.

This is the first place where I felt totally welcome and free to browse(or drool) at my leisure. I cant wait for them to open the range, and feel like they earned my business because they took the time to have a 5 minute conversation with me

I also stopped in Monday night to see how things are going. Grabbed a box of target shells for my 12 ga. I asked Nino there when they think the range will be open. They are hopping April but I won't put any money on that. We also should update this thread with their name, which of course I forgot and didn't grab their new card.

Nope, was there yesterday to pick up some sg shells. They get dribs and drabs of ARs in, but they are all spoken for. They don't even hit the shelves.

Actually, let me retract that a tad. The black rifle section is pretty empty. They still have a good selection of hunting rifles and shotguns along with handguns.

i assume the gun racks dont look anything like that anymore