johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

All very good points... I have also thought of something else I can take into consideration. I'm still not keen on shelling out 600 bux if indeed is what the rate would be. However, IF renewals are lower and reasonable, I very well may consider it.

What I have to determine as well as anyone else is:

- How convenient is it during the hours you want to go. If it's always packed after hours for instance, membership would be a no go for most people.

- How often do you shoot? Obviously, 6 times a year would not cut it, but like others have said. If you shoot often, yes... worth it.

- If renewals are the same or not reasonable, refer to above.

Beings I could walk there in 5 mins is great, but if I still have to wait and get frustrated for the price, no way...

This sort of reminds me of gym membership years ago. I have a Gold Champion Bally membership which cost me well over a grand years ago. Yearly maint fees were like 84 bux after that. very reasonable.. It meant no restrictions. I can go anywhere in the world unrestricted with that membership. Some restrictions were for lesser memberships, only certain days, times, etc.

So I lived there because I went during the day when it was empty. Got my workout and out the door. BUT, on weekends or nights it was a mess. Had to wait for benches, weights, machines, etc. even worse, most arsewipes thought it was a BS hangout or a place to pickup chicks. I wanted to stick my foot up their bleeps and often got into pissing matches...

If I had to tolerate the same crap at the range, forget it. I'd probably rarely go and be pist I blew 600 bux. So many factors and like mentioned, some may not miss the bux, but others will. You can attest to that by just reading the comments here...

Time will tell. We waited this long, why aggravate yourself at this time?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I dont know, but as far as i was told by them and over heard several times in the store they dont have a smith on site. Although pinning and welding the brake is pretty cut and dry.

Their show room is pretty much the only space they have aside from a small storage area and the office.No room for a small welder or a vice or a screwdriver lol

By the way there is a gun smith on site and have a workshop in the back. also have 2 welders and other tools such as vice in a room that nonone needs to know. We do most gun smithing but not all bc we don't have all machining equipment.

I've bought ammo from Ottomanelli's several times. Staff is helpful and friendly.

I was just in there today, saw a sign that said gunsmithing was $65 for the first hour, and $35/hour after that.

This is what Nino (above) told me and it was exactly $65.

I'll be bringing my Saiga to have the 74 brake pinned on as well.

Stopped in the other day just to look around. Very nice showroom and I am told by gunforhire and others that the range is going to be very nice when it opens. Didn't stop to talk as everyone was busy helping customers, I wasn't buying anything :-(, and I really had to pee badly.

Stopped in friday afternoon....I talked with a few of the staff including nino (very friendly and a nice kid with great information) the owner ( forgot his name ) , and another guy behind the counter who knew a lot about the benelli supersports... ill def. be intouch once my 30 days is up.... thanks

Stopped in to say hi to the crew earlier this week because I was in the area. Not even looking to buy but somehow ended up purchasing a very nice firearm. :) While all the other shops are sold out or just don't stock the latest and greatest, these guys usually have it.

Just spoke to Nino and he asked me to post something mentioning that tomorrow, Saturday, March 2nd, there will be quite a few black rifles hitting the shelves, (not spoken for). I'm guessing he will be busy all morning getting them rigged for the shelves.

He's busy as hell today trying to get stuff ready..

Cheers!

Typos courtesy Apple...

Left there a couple hours ago. 2 left high end 2500-4500 bux. A 223 and 308...sniper grade. I forget brand...

Tomorrow there will be about 2 dozen various... Was there when FedEx came in. Wont be unpacked and logged before tomorrow though. They got real busy before I split.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Just the 2... Not carbine. You might have seen one... A guy picked up one they might have had out. They also had a couple 22s there that had fake suppressors on em.. Dont remember their brand. No sense in worrying... Go tomorrow. Open at 9... Beat the rush. First come first serve. See Nino or Mike Jr. Oh, 223 was 2400 and 308 was 4500 or so... Like I said, high end. Real nice....

When were you there? Must have missed ya....

Yea bhunted that was it I think 3 though. Not sure prices, but one was a308 one 223. The also had what I think was a jr carbine. I just realized now. I saw it but was busy thinking. It was an ar style I think jr but not positive john can you confirm?

Typos courtesy Apple...

John the 22s were the gsg522 or whatever they go by now. Not that I'm interested but they definitely had an ar style rifle inn a pistol caliber or might have been 22. But there was something definitely something. Not up on the top, it was on a lower shelf. I was there just before 6.

Just missed ya... Oh well...

John the 22s were the gsg522 or whatever they go by now. Not that I'm interested but they definitely had an ar style rifle inn a pistol caliber or might have been 22. But there was something definitely something. Not up on the top, it was on a lower shelf. I was there just before 6.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Stopped by there today. Two beautiful sub-$500 ITALIAN 92's in the case. If my 30 days were up I'd have bought one on the spot. Also had the mythical Jericho 941 (chambered in .45 alas). Will definitely be back there as they were very friendly and had a great stock. Didn't see the Glock 30 or 32, but I also got to handle the FNX-40 and I did like that.