CAM

New Member, South Jersey Marine

Hello everyone!

I want to start by thanking everyone for the wealth of knowledge in these forums. I have been browsing for a few months now and decided to become an active member. A little about myself, My name is Corey, I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps serving under 3 units. 2nd Force Reconnaissance, 2nd ANGLICO, and 2nd Marine Special Operations Battalion. Throughout my tour I conducted special operations, I was an instructor for tactics, weapons, communications, and medical training, and spent 1 tour in Iraq in 2005. I live in southern New Jersey about 20 minutes from the Philadelphia bridges. I own a glock 23, a kimber custom covert II, and I am looking to do a custom AR build or buy one shortly. I want to get involved in finding good outdoor ranges in NJ and possibly get involved in competitions. I want to find a good community of people with similar interests and I also need to learn the ropes of NJ legalities to which I am not used to here in NJ. I hope to get to know some of you, have a great weekend!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all your warm welcomes. I am fiddling with the settings for posts now, i didnt get any of these notifications till i went back on checked on this. I will def check out the SJ shooting club. And i was in the forums other night with some guys and they all spoke highly of CJ. But damn its expensive to become a member there lol. i look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully post some of weapons sometime soon!