Sign in to follow this  
mipafox

Chris Christie is looking good

Looks like he's lost some weight. He's balanced the budget without any of the old Corzine tricks, and even managed to fund the state employee pension!

This is a guy that cares about indvidual rights above all else. And, he's very pro-2A. He would repeal the NJ AWB if he thought he could and make NJ "shall issue" for carry permits.

I would vote for this good looking man for President.

He's come a long way. Thank you Mr. Christie!

So you will be moving back to NJ then?

Everything I said was a lie. I have been told in no uncertain terms, more than once, by more than one person, that I am NOT permitted to criticize the governor of Jersey on this forum.

So, I figured I'd lie some nice things about him :)

This is a guy that cares about indvidual rights above all else. And, he's very pro-2A. He would repeal the NJ AWB if he thought he could and make NJ "shall issue" for carry permits.

I guess this belonged in the "joke" forum, or maybe you forgot the sarcastic smiley face?

CC has eroded gun rights in NJ significantly. He and his AG went out of their way to disallow the CMP from sending M1 Garand rifles to your home. This is something that was allowed in NJ for 50+ years, and is allowed in every other state including the most anti-gun states. There was no reason to change the law, and they went out of their way.

There has been absolutely 0 improvement in 2A in NJ....CC hasn't done anything, and has never said anything to make us think differently.

Because some people cant have an adult discussion without childish comments..... And it casts all of us in a bad light....

And with that............. This thread is done.

Because it was only posted to invoke a riot type response.