joshroz2

Any Devils Fans?

I was a bigger fan from the early 90's to the early 2000's. In the last few years my attention has waned a bit. I am surprised to see them skating circles around the Flyers though. Philly's goalie is the only thing keeping them in this series.

Devils win AGAIN. My daughters bf is a big fan, great seats and season tix, swanky club dinners for yrs and my daughter has latched on and by osmosis ,me too. They're there tonight, like every home game

Flyers fan.

Wow the Flyers are just getting stomped. Devils forecheck has been nothing short of stellar and the Flyers don't seem to adjust to it at all, just sit back and think their style can beat the Devils. So their breakout is broken from the start, and the rest of their play just topples along with it. Well, following that logic put them down 3-1. I can't see this series going past game 5. Devils are doing exactly what they need to do.

Bryzgalov had a great game tonight. Too bad he was the only Flyer that showed up.

Favorite Devils Moment..

1995. Conference Finals versus Philadelphia. Claude Lemieux races down right wing with almost no time left in regulation and scores a soft goal off Ron Hextall to win the game. Next shot on tv is of little girl in Flyers jersey crying, followed by sad grownup Flyers fans. The Flyers have had so many really good teams and been undone by crappy goaltending. This year it seems like their goaltending is what's keeping them in the series.

Around the 4 minute mark. Minus the crying girl.

http://video.devils.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=43590&catid=752

HUGE Devils fan. I have an immense amount of confidence that we're going to the finals this year. We have multiple star players, and even if they don't produce, we are still 4 lines deep. Our defense has been amazing. The entire team works hard, stays on the same page, and produces....Who would have thought that Ponikarovsky was going to be the overtime hero in game 3, and after killing TWO PK's? I went to probably 25+ games this season plus all the playoff home games. I'm so pumped.

Favorite Devils Moment..

1995. Conference Finals versus Philadelphia. Claude Lemieux races down right wing with almost no time left in regulation and scores a soft goal off Ron Hextall to win the game. Next shot on tv is of little girl in Flyers jersey crying, followed by sad grownup Flyers fans. The Flyers have had so many really good teams and been undone by crappy goaltending. This year it seems like their goaltending is what's keeping them in the series.

Around the 4 minute mark. Minus the crying girl.

http://video.devils....43590&catid=752

Did you notice the kid Flyer fan shown after the 3rd goal covering their ears because of how loud it was last night?

Islanders. BUT, if both the Devils and Rangers win, I will temporarily be a diehard Devils fan. And if the Devils then go on to lose to the Rangers, I will resume my natural state of being a rabid Anybody-but-the-Rangers Fan.

There are to things that can undo the Devils this year:

Stupidity

Playing Goon-Hockey against Philthadelphia

First... on the stupidity.. I am referring to taking absolutely dumb penalties and the like. See also, Marek Zidlicky shooting the puck out of play like he has done in the past. I really like Zids, but in general the Devils are in the box abseloutely too much. Almost lost against Florida because of dumb penalties.

Second, the Devils are out-classing the Flyers this round and they are getting desperate. Desperate Flyers=Goon Hockey, and the Devils simply cant play that. Dumb penalties will get taken.

Giroux suspended for game 5.

That was a shit suspension. It's hockey not soccer. Man up and give it back...I feel Zubrus pulled a little of the soccer flop on it too. It's playoff hockey for the love of god!

*I'm a long time LA Kings fan (go ahead flame on) but go to many Devils games and cheer for them, unless of course they're playing LA. Yeah I'm the guy at the Rock in my LA jersey haha.

That was a shit suspension. It's hockey not soccer. Man up and give it back...I feel Zubrus pulled a little of the soccer flop on it too. It's playoff hockey for the love of god!

*I'm a long time LA Kings fan (go ahead flame on) but go to many Devils games and cheer for them, unless of course they're playing LA. Yeah I'm the guy at the Rock in my LA jersey haha.

Yeah a suspension is way to far. Personally during playoff hockey I'd let a lot of things go

The goons will be out tomorrow night

Flyers haven't been getting it done the professional way, so they might as well try to win the bare-knuckle way. With Giroux out on that BS suspension, there's gotta be a whole lot of pent-up aggression to facilitate that kind of play.