TheLugNutZ

So who here has the glock sticker on the back of their car?!

I have been seeing this guy everyday on the parkway, on my way home from work.

He's got a few stickers on his car, but the one that stands out the most is the glock one, right on the middle of his rear bumper.

Its a black/dark gray g35/g37

I mean NRA is one thing, but jeez, advertising a little arent we? Wonder if he likes glocks or something..!

Every time I see him i do a face-palm on my way by.

And yes i pass him in the left lane, but move over after im past... ;)

I have been seeing this guy everyday on the parkway, on my way home from work.

He's got a few stickers on his car, but the one that stands out the most is the glock one, right on the middle of his rear bumper.

Its a black/dark gray g35/g37

I mean NRA is one thing, but jeez, advertising a little arent we? Wonder if he likes glocks or something..!

Every time I see him i do a face-palm on my way by.

And yes i pass him in the left lane, but move over after im past... ;)

Not me but I see nothing wrong with having a sticker on their car. People put all kinds of stickers on their cars for their hobbies. Why should gun enthusiasts be different?

*i don't have any on my car btw...gun stickers that is. Have a WVU, Pennywise, and Gary Fisher sticker on it though.

Nothing wrong per-se, just a little tacky, esp on a BRAND new (looking) car.

I guess i would just be nervous about the advertisment of being a gun owner. Anyone sees that car in a driveway, they can prob assume there are guns in the house, specifically glock(s).

I hate all stickers on cars. Nobody cares what you like. Looks like a rolling billboard. Way to ruin a vehicle by sticking crap on it. Why not get magnets and hang pics like its a refrigerator.

yeah! especially those crappy rich families driving around with a "secret" vacation sticker on the back like they are so special or something.

I generally put stickers on tool boxes and crap in the garage. I have put stickers on vehicles but that was generally all offorading stuff.

I hate all stickers on cars. Nobody cares what you like. Looks like a rolling billboard. Way to ruin a vehicle by sticking crap on it. Why not get magnets and hang pics like its a refrigerator.

x2

Also, the stickers showing how many family members, kids, pets in the house. If you are a housewife driving a Yukon or Escalade, i think they are required now!

Well that's the beauty of America. People can do what they want and not have to worry about what you think.

Well, I have a friend that named his Doberman "Ruger".

"Oh, Ruger, come here, boy!" That's a little advertising, too.

I've never seen a Glock sticker on a vehicle, but I personally cannot stand any political stickers, especially Obama stickers.

yeah! especially those crappy rich families driving around with a "secret" vacation sticker on the back like they are so special or something.

I have a "RKBA" sticker in that same font surrounded by an oval, vacation-sticker-style. I defecate you not, I once had some prissy looking trophy wife ask me if I also vacation at "rebak island", as she stuffed her children into her Lexus.

I'm an anti-sticker convert... :rolleyes:

When I first got into racing I was all about having a sticker for ever single go fast part or brand in my car on my car. Luckily after a year or so of that I realized how stupid that was and promptly hair dryered them all off.

I would especially never put firearms stickers on my car, thats just asking for someone to break in to see what they could steal. Not to mention if a cop wanted to be a jerk and had a thing against guns (or "them" owning guns) he could hassle you for something.

I have a cling on on the inside of the window of my RAV of the USA with a flag design in it that looks like etched glass and a 5:11 sticker that has the pentagon twin towers and inside the pentagon says 93 and it says never forget but its on the glass of my rear hatch out of view so it didn't really ruin look of the car

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2