Sign in to follow this  
Celraysoda

Mystery dark brown droplets in house?

I have two pugs but they can't get on the ledge. And they are fixed. Its really going to bug me until I find some sort of evidence on what it is.

I would believe you if you told me there what a gnome fight and this is where the loser scurried off to.

After some research I have concluded that with the evidence provided (pictures) u have a chupacobra loose in your house. The drips of what to appear to be blood are in fact blood of evil gnoms in Ur home that the chupacobra killed and ate. You need to look no longer for an answer, this response is the conclussion to the mystic droplets you find in your home.

My house has some very dirty secrets but I put a towel over my keyboard and delete my cookies.

If you didn't write for NatLamp or Spy Magazine back in the day, you should have....LOL

Haha...well to make things worse, it has been identified.

I just tasted the excrement of the Brown Marmorated Stink bug. I was on the phone and had one on my window sill. Was watching it doing its stink bug thing and it let out a drop of brownish liquid. Yum.

Pretty gross. And props to the member who mentioned stink bug crap.

Glad I was able to entertain you all!