DirtyDigz

GFH Urban Shotgun 1, Sat. 5/19

If my adjustable stock comes in tomorrow , I'll be there with my new 590A1 Mariner. If my new adjustable stock does not come in , Pete will be there with my new 590A1 Mariner.

So , what happened to your eye?

I'll be easy to spot too.I'm the short woman that looks like she just had 3 kids in the last 5 years . If Pete goes he is the tall lean one with black hair and a brogue .

Wish I knew about these classes before. I'm new to the hobby. I'm thinking about taking the First step pistol class. I'll be getting my Springfield 45 this week so it'll be nice to take a class and learn more. In this shotgun class did you need to have your own shit gun? I'm thinking about getting a Saiga 12gauge.

Wish I knew about these classes before. I'm new to the hobby. I'm thinking about taking the First step pistol class. I'll be getting my Springfield 45 this week so it'll be nice to take a class and learn more. In this shotgun class did you need to have your own shit gun? I'm thinking about getting a Saiga 12gauge.

Fat fingers, huh??? :icon_mrgreen:

In this shotgun class did you need to have your own shit gun?.

I have 2 at home . Use to have 3 but one is potty trained now :)

Sorry , could not resist lol

Yes , you did need your own shotgun and pistol. For 1st steps you do not . I highly recommend that class with GFH !