Sign in to follow this  
Plasma133

15/20 magazine

It is illegal to possess any magazine in NJ that can hold over 15 rounds. You need to convert it in another state to accept no more than 15rds, then you can bring it back into NJ.

MtnArmory had some 15/20's, not sure if they still do. There are quite a few businesses that make 15/30's.

MtnArmory had some 15/20's, not sure if they still do. There are quite a few businesses that make 15/30's.

I ordered 4 about a week back. It looks like Mtn Armory probably has more but it is not listed on their site. Best bet is to email MIke at Mtn Armory.

Also, if he does have them in stock, am I allowed to order them even though I do not yet have my FOID?

You can order them now -- you don't need the FID to take delivery of or possess them

They are almost definitely in stock, like Vtec said you should call to order. His web site is facing hard times at the moment. What he doesn't have right now are15/20 mags for 5.45, I'm waiting on those myself. Give us a heads up if he mentions he's got some of them coming in :)

What he doesn't have right now are15/20 mags for 5.45, I'm waiting on those myself. Give us a heads up if he mentions he's got some of them coming in :)

Hmm, I was just going to inquire about that. I suppose that will be my next Saiga.

Thank you all for the info. I just sent an email asking if he has any 7.62 15/20 mags in stock. I'm just waiting for a reply now. Also, does anyone know if I need to get the mental health release for notarized for the FID application?

Thank you