Ron

New Member in West Deptford

I'd go down Salina Rd through wash two to get there, 30 minutes with luck on the lights

Never thought of that I usually go down Woodbury-Glassboro Road to Delsea drive then take 322/high street out to where 42 becomes 322.

Welcome from Woodbury. Depending on how much you shoot, you might want to look at Bob's in Glassboro. It's cheaper than Hague's for a membership, and if you are a member somewhere else and don't want to throwdown $250, you can get a lane by the hour. Prices are OK for ammo as far as gunstore prices go. Friendly people too.

Thats a nice place too, large selection of weapons at a good price as well.

Welcome from Woodbury. Depending on how much you shoot, you might want to look at Bob's in Glassboro. It's cheaper than Hague's for a membership, and if you are a member somewhere else and don't want to throwdown $250, you can get a lane by the hour. Prices are OK for ammo as far as gunstore prices go. Friendly people too.

I looked into Bobs, they're not that much cheaper, and the whole close for an hour and a half thing kills me. I like to shoot right after work and that's pretty much when Bob's shuts down completely for dinner.

The thing with Bob's is, if I recall correctly, is you can not shoot long guns there.

The staff at Bob's s very nice and they have a wonderful selection! The only problem I have is that their prices seem to be around $50 dollars higher than most other gun stores. Ron I also understand your delemma with having kids. Depending on how old your kids are maybe you could install some intercoms and order to hear and communicate with your family at night. You might also want to think about setting up a safe room where everyone know to go just in case of a breakin, just make sure the door on the safe room is solid.

Concealed carry isn't an issue for me, unless NJ decides to lighten up on the insanity out of Trenton, I'm not getting a CCW permit anytime soon. Unless I just get fed up and move to PA. I work over there, so the 1,200 bucks a year I drop on bridge tolls would pay for a lot of ammo!

I do a fair amount of travel for business and leisure so I checked out the Utah and Florida CCW permits and found that the Florida permit covered most of the states that I travel to, including PA so I would not have to get multiple individual state CCW permits.

im always game to shoot at the salem county sportsmans club. i can bring guests for free. bring your own ammo though because they dont sell any

Sound good Shawn. Thanks!