Sign in to follow this  
dgp1000

WTS Pre-64 Winchester Model 88 in .308 Win

WTS Pre-64 Winchester Model 88 in .308 Win

Looking to sell my lever action Winchester Model 88 to fund another project. The rifle's in 95%+ condition, was made in 1957 and functions flawlessly.

Asking for $700 without the Vortex scope and $900 with (OBO).

Plenty of pictures available here:

http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/dgp1000/

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Any offers before I post on an auction site? This is a pretty good buy for somebody who either wants to keep it and shoot it of resell but I need to turn this one around quickly so price is negotiable.

David.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      Well folks, I'm back with another deal. I've seen what's been going on with 5.56 and .223 pricing, and I hate it as much as you do. I went to a gun show yesterday and people were selling Winchester Service Grade 5.56 for $0.65 per round for a 1000-round case. That's ludicrous, and AmmoSeek doesn't give much better prospects, so I'm here to give a few lucky people a deal. As of 10/23/2023, I will have in my possession 1500 rounds of Winchester White Box 5.56 in 150-round Range Packs. I don't need all of them, so I would like to give y'all some of them. The best deal for any 5.56 on AmmoSeek right now with free shipping is $0.51 per round for some Igman stuff. 
      I'm offering these packs at $73.50 per box, or $0.49 per round. That includes tax! This is the best price that I've found anywhere on the internet for LC 5.56. If you buy more, I might be able to work with you on the price a bit more. Again, I have 8 boxes right now, and will have a total of 10 boxes on Monday, so it's first come first serve. PM me to tell me how much you want, in multiples of 150. If you want all of it, first to post "I'll Take It" wins. 
      Ammo is currently in Philadelphia PA, but I can go anywhere on the PATCO, Atlantic City, SEPTA, or Northeast Corridor rail lines. I've delivered to Trenton and Pennsauken before, as well as all over SE PA. I also have a base in Essex County, if you live out there I can get there relatively easily too. I'm keeping the little Winchester stickers, sorry!

• By Dooly
      *SOLD*

• By M1152
      Low miles Saiga 308 for sale, includes the following:
              One - SGM 10 round magazine         Two- OEM 8 round mags.         SGM Muzzle Brake         160 rounds of WPA Polyformance .308Win 145 grain FMJ         Tapco G2 Double hook trigger         922r compliance $1250 cash/firm and buyer pays transfer fee. I am in Mercer but willing to do limited travel to one of the NJ Gun forum FFL’s like JT or Monmouth Arms if they could do it. Scope and scope mount are not included. Serious inquiries only via PM and first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. All NJ laws apply to transfer

• By Henry1111
      WTS 30-06 Winchester SXR, new, never used, scope bases not mounted yet. Price $680 or BO

• By Maksim
      Guys and gals, FYI... Winchester just issued a recall for 38 Special 130 Grain FMJ ammo.
      Notice below.
      PRODUCT WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE
       WINCHESTER® 38 Special 130 Grain Full Metal Jacket
      Olin Winchester, LLC (“Winchester”) is recalling three (3) lots of 38 Special 130 Grain Full Metal Jacket centerfire ammunition.
      Symbol: USA38SPVP
      Lot Numbers: KF21, KL30 and KM52
      Winchester has determined the above lots of 38 Special ammunition may contain incorrect powder charges. Ammunition with excessive powder charges may cause firearm damage, rendering it inoperable, and subjecting the shooter and bystanders to a risk of serious personal injury or death.
      DO NOT USE WINCHESTER® 38 SPECIAL 130 GRAIN SYMBOL USA38SPVP WITH LOT NUMBERS KF21, KL30 or KM52. The ammunition Lot Number is ink stamped inside the right tuck flap of the 100-round carton as indicated here. The symbol is printed above the UPC bar code. 

To determine if your ammunition is subject to this notice, review the Symbol and Lot Number. If it is Symbol USA38SPVP with Lot Number KF21, KL30 or KM52, immediately discontinue use and contact Winchester toll-free at 844-653-8358 for free UPS pick-up of the recalled ammunition.
      This notice applies only to Symbol USA38SPVP with Lot Numbers KF21, KL30 and KM52. Other Symbol or Lot Numbers are not subject to this recall.

If you have any questions concerning this 38 Special centerfire ammunition recall please call toll-free 844-653-8358, write to Winchester (600 Powder Mill Road, East Alton, IL 62024 Attn: USA38SPVP Recall), or visit our website at www.winchester.com.

For more information contact [email protected]