alec.mc

1911(9mm) Magazine Basepad extenders

My google-fu is weak, and Im not quite sure what I need. Dont want to order the wrong part.

I have a STI Trojan 9mm with Techwell magwell, 10 round Tripp Research Magazines.

The current magazine basepad is pretty much dead even with the magwell, so I occasionally have problems with the magazine not seating all the way during a reload.

Looking for basepads that will pop on an extend below, Not sure if they are proprietary to manufactuar, caliber , or what. I think my stock basepads are .500

Anybody shoot me a link to a product that would work?

Alec, I'd call Dawson Precision and let them know what you have and want to do. I'd bet they have something available. Not sure if your are looking for +1 or +2 mags, but they probably have something available and everything I have purchased from DP has been very good quality.

Google "joes mag mania" he sells the bases for a very reasonable price. I believe the 9mm and 45 mags have the same spaced holes but someone may know for sure.

Add: www.joes1911magmania.net