Shawnmoore81

Extremely graphic .....Crime scene photos from zombie attack

man i just watch that video evan nappen posted about the beheading from the drug cartel...damn wtf is this world coming to??? and im the crazy one for wanting to carry a gun to PROTECT myself

That video that Evan posted is RAW...The guys ratted on the cartel to the cops, then the cops sold the guys out...that video was very real deal. Those guys did not put up any resistance at all...if you are going to be killed, you might as well go nuts and try to save yourself or something...

I call bs on the photos. Those bodies are neatly placed next to each other. The Police are not going to release photos this quickly. Why is there a neck brace on one?

Hold a patent airway open, plus some obvious signs of head trauma leading for suspected spinal cord injury. If these photos are real someone snapped them real quick with a camera or phone and would not want their name attached to them.

It would be super easy to use photoshop to put them at the same crime scene , and to make a face like that , if you know how to use photoshop. If they are fake they did a decent job. If they are not fake , then my God is nothing sacred anymore?

Those are the real deal.

Here is another picture of the scene. Those are Miami medics..

http://img.scoop.it/mxY_VTxQSNfwDLvKY-pNiTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Plus if you watch the video of it from the security camera, you can see the deceased feet are exactly the way they are in the pictures.

The crime scene one looks real. Shadows are consistent , and more importantly the Jpeg artifacting matches throughout the photo. The shadows you could do right if you were diligent , but the artifacting would be super hard to get consistent across the whole photo.

The scary head , anyone's guess.

That is some of the sickest s%#t I have EVER seen.

Apparently the perp was snorting/smoking friggin bath salts!!! What are we coming to that we would even need to defend against something like this. Times like this I truly hate people.

C

That is some of the sickest s%#t I have EVER seen.

Apparently the perp was snorting/smoking friggin bath salts!!! What are we coming to that we would even need to defend against something like this. Times like this I truly hate people.

C

this is without question my single answer to...

"would you feel justified shooting someone that is unarmed?"

YES.. I am pretty confident that if I point a gun at you and say stop.. and they keep on coming.. that at that point I will fear for my life... any man that expresses no fear in a gun is a man bent on sending to me to my grave.. I am not going to sit there and guess what drugs he may or may not be on.. I am instead going to protect myself and the people around me..

lunatics like this are becoming far too common..

At first, I thought this article was additional info, however it appears to be an entire seperate incident of a similar nature. What a world we live in.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/30/causeway-cannibals-final-hours-before-grisly-crime-caught-on-video/

They call this "Bath Salts" but it's not really bath salts. It comes in little tiny packets that they charge $30-$90 for at "head shops".

Cool. Thank you for the clarification. Now, what THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS??? I've not injested anything close to illegal in a very long time, it's just not my thing. So, I don't know what the "cool kids" are up to at all but I am truly intrigued by this. Especially as I have a pre-teen with a bad attitude at home. I kinda want to know.

C