Krdshrk

Madonna's pointing guns at the audience in her new MDNA tour

Wow - I know this isn't here in the US but still...

f09eabfd12c035799c851465dab3c8c8.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/madonna-has-guns-on-stage-upcoming-mdna-tour-posts-photos-of-routines

If Madonna is showing actual routines in the photos she posted on Saturday, some fans might be disappointed that the Material girl will be carrying a gun on stage and at some point, directing the gun at the audience
The photos of Madonna pointing the gun towards the audience are probably the most disturbing. Setting it up to look like she is in an apartment, the entertainer appears to be wearing a black catsuit and is performing at the same time. Apparently more than just Madonna will have guns on stage as her dancers are seen with firearms too.

89194bf65961ca0c00ae5c4a7d23888e.jpg

1e6a831ad92fa22e8d99fb3694a2ae29.jpg

I would bet they were stage guns/props.

I'm sure they are. Years ago, I wouldn't think twice about it, but knowing what I know now... I'd be as disconcerted as I am now...

Not that I'd ever go to a Madonna concert anyway... especially after that superbowl halftime bit.... ew....

i wouldn't be worried in the least bit. I have seen it done before. Ice cube did it years ago... i just considered it theatrics. I really don't understand making a big deal of this.

I think I'll throw up now. I'm sure Ice Cube used the gangsta grip.

I went and saw Queensryche at the Electric Factory in '06 and they had guns. It was just part of the stage show. You could even tell they were fake.

And guns on movies/TV shows are different animals. They use a combination of blanks and flash paper cartridges. The blanks can be used as normal ammunition. But they have to modify the gun to accept Flash Paper. You can even tell by the muzzle of the gun if its a blank or Flash Paper. And the only real time they use FP, is if the weapon is close to a person. Very low risk of injury when using it up close.

As far as Madonna...well, yeah. I know no one in their right mind that would see her now. And if they did, it would require immediate return of their man card.