Mikeythumbs

Steel Match at CJPRC on Sunday 6/3

On the calander for CJPRC this sunday they list a steel match. Does anyone know if this is going to happen since it seems there is going to be the steel match at OB. My other questions are what kind of guns do they shoot at the CJ steel match is it .22 or is it centerfire. Also how many mags should i need if it is 22 i am shooting a ruger MKii and have 3 mags if i need more i will try to find them by Sunday or if you know you are going to be there can you lend em a few. and last approx how many rounds of ammo and do i need to preregister.

Thanks

Mikeythumbs

Don't quote me, but CJ's match is usually run the same day the OB one is every month, I also think it's a static steel match, so you would be best to get 2 more mags being you would be shooting 5 times on each stage. While you can get away with 4, 3 is cutting it a little close, and keep in mind this would be with people on your squad loading mags for you as you were shooting.

Don't quote me, but CJ's match is usually run the same day the OB one is every month, I also think it's a static steel match, so you would be best to get 2 more mags being you would be shooting 5 times on each stage. While you can get away with 4, 3 is cutting it a little close, and keep in mind this would be with people on your squad loading mags for you as you were shooting.

Thanks HD I knew i shoud have ordered those mags last week when i was gonna no one in the area has them in stock and i am not going to pay 50 dollars in shipping to have them by tommorrow maybe. Oh well my own fault. Hope someone hits me up that is going to this match and has a few extra mags i can borrow or that we can share.

Thanks HD I knew i shoud have ordered those mags last week when i was gonna no one in the area has them in stock and i am not going to pay 50 dollars in shipping to have them by tommorrow maybe. Oh well my own fault. Hope someone hits me up that is going to this match and has a few extra mags i can borrow or that we can share.

Just keep an eye on the thread, I'd bet someone will chime in with some extra mags or ones they would be willing to share with you.

Sometimes, there are people at the match that have mags they lend people. Usually it's somebpdy your squadded with.

Thanks Byran thats what i was hoping for ill go down there that morningn if worse comes to worse and see if there is someone there i can bum off of. BTW nice buy on that .40 i missed it or i might have bought it

Thanks to the crew I shot with today great bunch of guys. And thanks for the help with reloading the mkii mags. I did respectable for my first steels match but damn so o you guys are fast esp the rimfire rifle guys. Had a great time and wil deffinitly be back next month and Dominic I don't know if you are on here but thanks for the bandaid it seemed to help my shooting too I shot tue best stage of the day after that

Results are posted i didnt do too bad for my first steel my pistol score was 228.43 with my best stage score 32.87. My rimfire score was 142.37 amd best stage score was 17.01 ill take it. Need to work on draw and getting the draw to end in a good sight picture.

Well there are NJGF T-Shirts that many of us have..

I'm sure after a few events people will put screen names together with faces.

I got to meet Vlad last Friday night at Old Bridge. I knew it was him right away, but then again, the accent kinda gave him away.

He's a funny guy. I told him that I'd read some of his postings on NJ Gun Forum. "I'm sorry about that" was his reply.

Had a great time by the way. Looking forward to doing it again.