Lalo

LinkedIn Passwords Leaked

How many of you use different passwords for each of the accounts and services that you use over the web? Most of the people in my company are on LinkedIn, and after passing the word about this issue that was reported earlier this moring, a lot of people admitted that they use the same password for LinkedIn as they use in our domain and other online services they use like their online bankind and CC's :banghead:. I guess it's time for people to start changing some of their passwords...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57448079-83/millions-of-linkedin-passwords-reportedly-leaked-online

a piece of advice.. get a decent password manager/wallet and use it. Make everything different. You are seeing companies worth billions pull junior security mistakes all over the place. It's not going to get better, it's going to get more frequent.

I use a product called eWallet. Cross platform on all my iDevices, PC's and Mac's. There are others, but eWallet has a nice autosync feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. All typos courtesy of iOS.