RedBowTies88

Guns Banned in NJ You Wish You Could Own....

HK G3/PSG1/MSG90

Steyr AUG

Benelli M3 Super 90 with full stock and pistol grip

FN P90

and while I'm at it...a non-neutered Five-seveN with 20rd mags

Would love to add some suppressors, too.......

Sure, I can get the bastard children of some of these guns in this state, but I want the real deal.

I mean, really, a PSG1...? do you see a lot of crimes committed with those?

Can't even buy a PSG-1... If you could, it'd be like $30K+

Even an airsoft one is pretty hard to find.

I own one...err..airsoft one, that is....actually..airsoft versions of almost all the things I want...

Being allowed to own a PSG1 is just as likely as my being able to afford one, anyway...

If we're going to talk about NFA stuff, I'll take a Thompson please! After that, a Sterling.

Next would be an Artillery Luger with that crazy drum mag and a shoulder stock...and since we're just dreaming, please make it .45ACP, HAHAHA!

And who wouldn't want an M2HB? While I'm at it, give me 4 of the guns and the M16 Half Track too, LOL!!

And last but FAR from least, I'd like a German FLAK 38 ... HAHAHA! Nothing too fancy, just a single gun - with the shield please - on that little trailer.

Whew! .... I'm spent...

mp5. civilian model is dumbed down to 22lr but still the mp5 is iconic IMO and id love one. the AUG is pretty cool too. AUG is easily $2k though so I can't say I would quickly pick one up if it became unbanned. the mp5 is around $450 and much more affordable so that one bothers me more.

Ummm...please show me where you can get a REAL MP5 for $450. Low quality semi-auto knock-offs are around $1k.

He's talking about the .22lr MP5.

Oh, okay then.

I have seen real hk mp5 for about 19000. Makes me appreciate the hundreds we have at work.

If I understand it correctly, the ones you have at work shouldn't cost that much. Quite a few know more than me, but as I understand it, civilians can only buy FA guns made before a certain date, 1986 comes to mind. Military and LE don't have to abide by that law. That's how the military purchases M4's for under $1k, yet a similar rifle on the civilian market goes for over $10k.

real full auto versions of the:

AK-47

AK-74

and

M4

various sawed off shotguns

saiga 12 with all the trimmings

and oh yeah, mags that can hold more than 15 rounds. throw a ccw permit in there too or better yet, a constitutional carry NJ!!!

now i'm REALLY dreaming!!

I'd really like a USGI M14, even if it was semi-automatic (either converted, or I believe a bunch were produced without F/A capability). Same deal with M16's, I would love a GI Hydramatic M16 even if it was neutered, so long as the lower was still there.