7-3-2

WTS Ruger Sp101 22lr revolver

Hey guys,

So I purchased this little gun in order to be able to get more range time without breaking the bank. Unfortunately, things just didn't work out that way as I still just go the range about the same as before. I really have lost interest in shooting 22lr and I am looking to make some room in my safe for a new toy.

This little revolver is a 8-shot 22 lr with fiber optic sights, I have a wolfe springs kit for it as well that ill include (I put the stock springs back in however). Asking $450.00 and the gun is practically brand new as I've shot less then 1000 rounds through it.

Kevin

* Edit * Just so that everyone knows, this gun has been shipped back to Ruger in the past because spots were appearing on the stainless that I concerned might have been rust. Ruger, (who has awesome customer service btw) had the gun back to me about a week later (6/5) completely refinished and all components replaced (Cylinder, Pawl, Trigger plunger, Firing pin Assy, Hammer strut Assy, & rear sight base).

352216h.jpg

25a3gck.jpg

1owp5l.jpg

I'm waiting on OGAM. I just picked up a new 9mm last week. I think I would like to make you an offer on this. Can I PM you in a couple of weeks and if you haven't sold it off we can talk turkey?

sounds good to me.