7-3-2

WTS Ruger Sp101 22lr revolver

Hey guys,

So I purchased this little gun in order to be able to get more range time without breaking the bank. Unfortunately, things just didn't work out that way as I still just go the range about the same as before. I really have lost interest in shooting 22lr and I am looking to make some room in my safe for a new toy.

This little revolver is a 8-shot 22 lr with fiber optic sights, I have a wolfe springs kit for it as well that ill include (I put the stock springs back in however). Asking $450.00 and the gun is practically brand new as I've shot less then 1000 rounds through it.

Kevin

* Edit * Just so that everyone knows, this gun has been shipped back to Ruger in the past because spots were appearing on the stainless that I concerned might have been rust. Ruger, (who has awesome customer service btw) had the gun back to me about a week later (6/5) completely refinished and all components replaced (Cylinder, Pawl, Trigger plunger, Firing pin Assy, Hammer strut Assy, & rear sight base).

352216h.jpg

25a3gck.jpg

1owp5l.jpg

I'm waiting on OGAM. I just picked up a new 9mm last week. I think I would like to make you an offer on this. Can I PM you in a couple of weeks and if you haven't sold it off we can talk turkey?

sounds good to me.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ronmoney29
      Can anyone tell me if this Ruger American Magpul Hunter Bolt Action Rifle is Legal in NJ? Im not sure about the muzzle. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1029983884#carousel-modal-view-item
    • By Ballard
      The same kit fits both the 9 and 40 frames so I can take it whichever you got it for.
    • By Trader979
      Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum 686P (7 shot) 4” revolver. Excellent condition. Includes case and all paperwork.  $650 or best offer. Monmouth County.  Cross posted. First person to say I’ll take it. Sale will comply with all NJ and federal laws. 

• By My1stGlock
      I was looking for a rail upgrade for my Mini 30 and found this product which in my opinion makes it look so tacticool and actually allows me to eventually mount a red dot on my rifle!
      Samson makes it for both variants. (models 2007 and older or the 2008 and newer) They also offer in black and natural gray is what i opted for. I love the way the wood and the gray works so well. It matches the original hardware quite well as you can see in the pics. The link below includes the vortex red dot but you can also get it without the red dot which was what i opted for. Comes with a QD mount and additional 2" pic rail. 
      https://www.samson-mfg.com/hannibal-rail-and-vortex-red-dot-package.html

• By Isidro416
      Sold my GSG-5 22LR with fake suppressor. $300. These are a blast to shoot. Have two mags that have been converted to 10 rounds. Don't shoot it anymore and want to clear up some space on the safe. I live in Bergen county and will meet you in a dealer who you choose. You pay transfer so choose a cheap transfer dealer.

• Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.
    • Selling 1 sealed spam can Romanian 7.62x54r ammo containing 440 rounds. 1982 manufacture.  Steel core light ball, copper washed steel case.  Not reloadable.  Corrosive primer. The rust you see on the top is light surface rust. Can is intact.  Comes with opener. $285.00 cash.  I live in NW Burlington County, and work in Trenton.  I can meet you at a reasonable distance to make sale.   The first to reply “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 
    • Still want to put your dog in kennel? https://newjersey.news12.com/police-crews-rescue-46-dogs-from-fire-inside-pio-costa-industrial-complex-in-fairfield