Marc

Belt Fed BMG50

Hi Nino.

It sounds like a plan. It would probably be sometime during the summer. Do you have a 50? If not, mine can be used . It always is good to have a few people man the one gun. Sharing the expense is always a plus.

I think for safety sake as well as enjoyment, I will probably use the Pa. ranges. It would be great, one day, if NJ locations were open to 50's but certainly safety is the most important consideration.

Hi Nino.

It sounds like a plan. It would probably be sometime during the summer. Do you have a 50? If not, mine can be used . It always is good to have a few people man the one gun. Sharing the expense is always a plus.

yes. I have a 50 Armalite

I have learned there might be a range in MD, allowing 50's to be used. If it is true and I am able to obtain information, I will post it. I would think if a reasonably convenient place to shoot, exists, more 50's would be owned. I know when I look at mine. I get real enjoyment.

Be careful if you intend to bring a tripod-mounted weapon to R14. Federal LEOs have been called to check on people shooting belt-feds in the past.

I think they got spanked after the last time