Up first is a Savage Model 10 Precision Carbine in .308. Has a 20" heavy barrel, AccuTrigger, and AccuStock, and a JP Recoil Eliminator Comp. Maybe 200 rounds down the pipe. I still have the factory thread protector. Only selling because I want to get the same rifle in .223. Asking $750.00 without the scope. The scope is a Nikon Monarch 5-20x44mm. I want to keep the scope, but if you have to have it we can negotiate a price.

Next is a Remington 700 SPS Varmint in .308. Bought this to go bear hunting. The trip is over so no need for it anymore. I personally put about 400 rounds through it. Great shooter. Asking $450.00 without scope. However, if you have to have it we can work something out. Scope is a Nikon BuckMaster 6-18x40mm.

Third is a Savage MkII FV in .22lr. Has heavy barrel and AccuTrigger, and one 5 round detachable mag. About 1000 rounds through it. Awesome shooting rifle. Hits steel out at 200yds all day. Asking $225.00.

Fourth is a Yugo M57 Tok. Three mags. I've put 100 rounds through it, now it just takes up space. $200.00.

Trades welcome. Not really looking for anything in particular, unless you have a nice .223 bolt gun, but let me know what you've got.

2b55e785.jpg

92b0b9a4.jpg