RecessedFilter

Let's plan an EFGA meet-up...

Me and 2 guys off a PA gun forum were planning to have a bountiful AKs only shootout. We were thinking sunday morning but it all depends on their kids football schedule or something. If you're interested PM me.

Drez:

There is an IDPA match at EFGA on Sunday, so the pit and the rifle range will be closed for set-up in the morning and the match the rest of the day.

OTOH, if you are interested in participating in the match, here's the info - pay particular attention to the shooter requirements that need to be fulfilled before you can shoot:

New shooters must provide proof of attendance at an NRA Firearm Safety Course or have a current classification in IDPA – USPSA – IPSC or ICORE.

Here's the link...

http://www.nepaidpascores.net/efga/efga_club_master.html

I'll be there Sunday.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Spent most of the day at the rifle range. My brother and his son got to shoot a ton I spent most of the time loading mags for them.Great day! Finished with the AR then went down the hill a spent some more time watching them shoot the handguns. Couldn't have asked for a better day...Well it could've been warmer!

John

Now that you mentioned that. I think as I was pulling out of the spot to go down to the pistol range you were pulling in. Me and my nephew were both driving small black cars. There was a guy still up there shooting a vector(?) or some kind of bullpup when we were leaving. The range was really empty for most of the day. That's a good part of why I don't mind driving slightly over an hour to go there.

Now that you mentioned that. I think as I was pulling out of the spot to go down to the pistol range you were pulling in. Me and my nephew were both driving small black cars. There was a guy still up there shooting a vector(?) or some kind of bullpup when we were leaving. The range was really empty for most of the day. That's a good part of why I don't mind driving slightly over an hour to go there.

Ah, that was me.  Was breaking in my new Tavor, and it shoots great :)

im gonna stop at sportsmans rendezvous tomorrow morning and grab case of shells on my way up to clinton. so i should be there around 930-945. anyone need anything? and ill bring my ar and garand for some EFGA fun afterwards. if anyone is interested i can bring my black powder to make some real smoke up at EFGA.

Dhaval,

It was good sort of meeting you. You let my buddy shoot your tavor he talked about it most of the way home. When he told me who you bought it from I was sure you were part of this site. He's been texting me since trying to find a deal on one. Maybe run in to you up there again.

John

Dhaval,

It was good sort of meeting you. You let my buddy shoot your tavor he talked about it most of the way home. When he told me who you bought it from I was sure you were part of this site. He's been texting me since trying to find a deal on one. Maybe run in to you up there again.

John

Absolutely! :)

i can go any Monday or Thursday if someone wants to meet up on a Monday or Thursday let me know. My birthday is also in January and if my plans do not work out for my birthday which is January 11th i plan on shooting somewhere and it would be awesome if people could join me if my plans do work out for my birthday weekend i i will probably shoot on that Monday which is January  6th most likely it will have to be indoor range 

New EFGA rules.  You can bring up to 3 guests, only one can shoot at a time, other two must stand aside.  You must have a guest pass, course.  And yes, must be in the booth you are using.  Implemented recently, like over the summer or early this fall. Don't remember just when.