chadz302

New Member- Atlantic County (EHT)

Hello all,

I found this forum during my normal NJ gun law research, I moved here from Virginia just a couple years ago, so it has taken me awhile to get up to speed. I found this forum to have a vast amount of info and great topics, so I had to join.

Thanks,

Chad

Have you gotten your FID and any permits yet? I'm moving to EHT in a few months and have been wondering about EHT PD's usual timeframe. Hopefully it won't be too long for an address change.

Yes I got my FID last year, took just over 3 months, I guess that's about average talking to a couple others near me. I am about to go back and get a P2P handgun, i'm a little pissed I have to pay 60+ bucks again though...

Hello CAM, yeah I know it is ridiculous that I moved from VA, which is a complete 180 from NJ when it comes to gun laws, but work brought me here. I'm in field service, so I work all over the place in South Jersey. As far as firearms, I have a Ruger P90, Taurus 85 UL, Ruger Mini30, and Stag Model8 AR15. I am trying to get more into handguns, will probably get rid of the rifles I have left, maybe get a Mossy 500 for HD.

Chad, yea it's a bummer for the guns but NJ and especially South Jersey does have tons of other perks. The shore is great especially in the summer and two big cities Philadelphia and new York are not far away at all. SJ shore has tonssss of amazing quality restaurants which u should def start to try. If u havnt heard about NJ's "evil" features, you might wanna check them out regarding legality of your AR15. No collapsible stock, bayonet lug, or mags greater than 15rds