Marc

Recind law permitting one handgun per month purchase

I could almost see making the argument for the p2p system because you are executing redundant background checks on app and point of sale. Bit if you're not prohibited o. The permit and you're not prohibited at point of sale then ogam does nothing to ensure non prohibited persons purchase. So they're saying that ogam prevents a non prohibited straw seller from loading their inventory with evil guns to sell on the black market?

The dishonest politicians and law enforcement chiefs will say "straw purchases", but we all know that is BS.

They admitted during the public hearing that NJ does not have a problem with straw purchasing.

I think a better way to summarize what others are saying is that we need to get rid of all the bad gun laws in NJ, but we have to start somewhere and the stupid permit to purchase would be a great place to start, as it is antiquated and serves no purpose in the age of NICS.

Wow. I'd never imagine ever hearing guns and gays being discussed in the same context.

That seems silly. A well respected pole smoker was one of the people that took police in PA to task when they were asking people for ID for Open Carry five years ago. I've done a lot, and I will never cease, but he did more than I probably ever will.

To get rid of the bad gun laws in nj you first have to get rid of the democrat politicians who support all this crap. Until we vote them out, nothing major will change.

it isnt JUST the Democraps who push the gun control laws, there are pleanty of Republicans who have no problem with GC as well...like, oh, I don't Know.. THE GOVERNOR