bry@n

More Sig Mags. P226 9mm, P229 40/ 357 sig and P229 9mm Mags, Sig Holster for p229r, p226 hogue rubber grip

Okay, here goes.

I have two like new, blued, sig sauer factory p226, 15 round, 9mm mags. $48 shipped or $25ea. These mags are awesome and I prefer them over the parkerized. They drop free like the anti-friction mags

IMG_0047.jpg

P229 40 s&w/ 357 sig factory 12 round mags. They are slightly used but in almost new condition. $21 shipped each or 3 for $60

IMG_0044.jpg

P229 9mm mags, 13 rounders. Lightly used and in almost new condition. $21 ea shipped or 3 for $60

IMG_0045.jpg

Sig Sauer branded Holster for P229r. Like new, holstered a few times but never carried. $25 shipped

IMG_0049.jpg

Hogue Rubber wrap around grips for a P226. $12 shipped

IMG_0050.jpg

Ugh, just placed an order for 3 new 226 mags from cdnn. I swear. I have the worst timing.

buy these anyway. They are bettter cause they are made in Italy then the new mags sold today

Njsigfan, they are sold. I might be ae to get a few new ones. They would be $55 shipped. Let me know if you want them. They would be new in wrapper.

Bry@n- thank you for the offer. I didn't check this thread in time and ordered a couple from top gun.

Does the P229 9mm fit the P229 9mm with E2 grip?

If they do, I will take them all.

they fit but the grip isn't what matters most. Do you have the short extractor or long extractor?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ivstealth
      I want to sell my P229R with a DAK Trigger. It comes with three magazines. Doesn't jam and has never let me down. Night sights usually are crap on these... This ones clean.
      $500, fees covered by you. I will work with you to meet up locally or travel a little. I'm near Clifton, NJ. Exchange will be made at a local FLL dealer. Valid FID and license required.

• By crazyboy
      Cleaning out some unused gear.
      Everything listed is in new condition.  Purchased to try on, and never left the house.  Unfortunately it is past the return time frame.
      Located in Ocean County, but would prefer to ship due to scheduling.  Will ship via USPS Priority Mail, Flat Rate Padded Envelope at no charge.  Don't hesitate to make reasonable offers.  
      The first person to say I'll take it to a particular item gets it.

Item 1 - 
      Vedder Holsters Rapid Tuck
      IWB Hybrid Holster
      Right Handed
      Fits Sig P365 with TLR6 attached.
      Steel Spring Clip for 1.5" Belts
      Hand Molded Kydex and Cowhide.
      Sells for $69 plus shipping, looking to get $59.  

Item 2 - 
      Vedder Holsters Quick Draw
      OWB Hybrid Holster
      Right Handed
      Fits Sig P365 with TLR6 attached.
      Belt openings fit belts up to 1.75"
      Hand Molded Kydex and Cowhide.
      Sells for $79 plus shipping, looking to get $69.  

Item 3 -
      Alien Gear Shape Shift 
      Springfield XD9SC Shell
      Alien Gear Shape Shift OWB Slide Holster
      Right Handed
      Sells for $63 plus shipping, looking to get $52.  

Item 4 -
      Alien Gear Single Cloak Mag Carrier
      9mm/.40
      Fits XD9 Mags, unsure what other mags are designed to fit.
      Convertible between IWB and OWB.  
      Sells for $41 plus shipping, looking to get $30.  

• By gunguynj
      So Im moving out of state and the law there says I can only have a MAXIMUM of 10 rounds in my magazine.  Problem is I have 4-6 15 round magazines for a Sig Sauer p226 9mm.  I called the Bullet Hole and Sig Sauer direct and they said they couldnt modify the magazine.  So my question is, what can I do with my current magazines: sell them and buy 10 round magazines or can they be modified?
      Thanks
      GGNJ
    • By Gunnz
      Bought the p226 Classic a few years ago, and have put off buying the 9mm conversion since then...
      I work hard, and have decided to give myself a Christmas present and buy one...
      I know shore shot has them, and I rather not give them my money, anyone see them sold local?
      Anyone seen a good deal for them online?

Looking to buy ASAP!
    • By HBecwithFn7
      I was at an outdoor range, yesterday with my 2A mentor. I loaded up my P226 (it's been a while since I've shot it)  with some AE 147gr flat heads. 

"Goin' Hot..,"  and then.... "Click...."  nothing..... 

I wait to ensure it wasn't a hang fire, then cleared the weapon and ejected the round.  Sure enough there was a light depression in the primer.  I tried again, and "click...." nothing... 

My mentor loaned me some standard AE 115Gr round nose. I loaded up two of those. And,  lo and behold,  they fire without issue! Then I tried some of my Hornady "Critical Duty" rounds.  First round.... BANG!   No problem.  2nd round..... ."click......"  Ruh-Roh.....    As before, a light depression in the primer. One more time with Hornady and..... "click....."  nothing!    I try the flat heads in my Shield, and "BANG....BANG...BANG..." all fires, no issues.

So, I'm thinking, maybe a "sticky firing pin" in the P226?  Perhaps a more detailed cleaning is in order?  Or is this something that may require a bit of smithing? 
      FTR, my P226 is the only one of my inventory that I cleaned initially with "Froglube."  My mentor has soured quite a bit on FrogLube, now. The other of my inventory has been cleaned with Hoppes 9 and Hoppes std. oil, along with gun grease for the rails.

Anyway, all help truly appreciated, since I have to use this gun later this month for my MAG-40 class. If I'm going to need smithing, I need to know ASAP. I also need to find a good gunsmith that does P226's in the Gainesville FL area.

Thanks much all.