Sign in to follow this  
fliks

Gunsmith to install Night Sights on my Jericho 941

Hey guys! Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in central NJ that could install night sights (I can buy them from him or online) on my Jericho 941? I found a guy online, but I'd rather deal with someone local. Thanks!

^ I was real happy with John. Work was done well , at a reasonable price , and took less time than I expected . CP is a bit of a ride for me..but there are a few cool stores around there , there is a range at CP , so you can make a day of it. When my repair was done , he shipped it to True Value FFL in Lincoln Park who merely logged it in the books and did not charge me anything. I just paid shipping from CP with my credit card when the gun was ready.

if you drove there, why didn't you just drive back with the pistol and instead had to get shipped to an FFL in NJ? The guy I found online only needs the slide and will do it for $20 including return shipping, so figure $30 - $40 for the whole installation.

because I would have been waiting at the store for 3 weeks and I did not have my camping gear? :)

All kidding aside , I could have made a day of a return trip to pick up my finished pistol , but opted to have it shipped instead. I had the ejector feed fine tuned , the trigger shortened and a better trigger put in , and had it outfitted for slim grips ( it was a 1911) .

ohhh, I figured it was something like that. This guy supposedly has a 24 hours turn around on sight installations. He mostly does XDs, but he was mentioned on the 941Forum as someone who has installed night sights on Jerichos & Baby Eagles (ugh, I hate that name)

http://www.shop.xd-hs2000.com/Sight-Installation-with-a-24hr-Turn-Around-sightinstall24hr.htm