Zouave

New Member - Burlington County

Hi, name's Tony and I've been reading this forum for about a month or so now and found plenty of interesting and useful info. So I figured the least I could do was join up and say hi to everyone and thank you for that. So thanks!

Anyways, I got my FID back last August and slowly building up my own little collection. Not too many pistols right now, but working on that. Got a couple of long guns and counting! Now just need a better place to shoot.

Was going to join Delran Junior Marksmanship but then the town closed it down (hopefully temporarily). If it's not reopen soon, then I'm currently leaning towards either CJRPC or SJSC. Visted both, though I've only shot at CJRPC.

If anyone's been to and shot at both, be interested in hearing which you think is better. Hope to eventually contribute to this forum down the line myself. Thanks again everyone!

Thanks folks...

YWHIC - I did think about Range 14 but the one concern I have is that I usually only shoot on weekends which I've heard is also when it's the busiest. Also, I did eventually want to shoot longer than 200 yards. That's why I was leaning towards SJSC since they're looking to put in either a 600 or 1000 yd range. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Welcome from another burlington county guy new to shooting... I joined up at SJSC a month ago and couldn't be happier... really nice folks, never crowded, and if you are into archery at all it's a nice perk... (full disclosure: i haven't been to many other ranges so who knows what i'm missing)...

Wb019l.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I look forward to seeing you around...

Thanks folks... YWHIC - I did think about Range 14 but the one concern I have is that I usually only shoot on weekends which I've heard is also when it's the busiest. Also, I did eventually want to shoot longer than 200 yards. That's why I was leaning towards SJSC since they're looking to put in either a 600 or 1000 yd range. Thanks for the recommendation though!

I've only been to Range-14, which is very nice for the price but can get busy (Full disclosure, the three times I've been there).

I'll have to check out SJSC.. according to Google maps it's only 22 miles (37 minutes) from me.. vs 23 miles (49 minutes) for Range-14.

It's worth taking a look at SJSC... their website has been under construction so if you want to check out some pictures and/or look at upcoming events take a look at their facebook page (you don't have to join facebook to see, fyi): https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Jersey-Shooting-Club-Winslow-NJ/127614170587458

There is also a new shop on premise. I have not purchased anything there yet but it's really nice inside, they are very nice (no attitudes) and it's always good to know you can grab ammo, a drink, and a rest on a comfy couch in the air conditioning if needed: https://www.facebook.com/BangersSports

Good luck...