MsM&P9

New Member - Mount Laurel, NJ

Hello all. I'm new here. I'm currently going through the FID and permit process. Hopefully within 1-2 months I'll have the FID and permit. Looking forward to purchasing my first gun. A friend recommended this site, so here I am. I'm curious if anyone has any specific recommendations or feedback on gun dealers you've dealt with. I'm trying to narrow down my choices to decide where to buy my gun. So far I like The Hagues and Bangers. What has your experience been? Thanks for any input.

Mary

Welcome Neighbor! I'm next door in Lumberton.

Hauges is a good place with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Their prices, however, are insane.

They are OK for pistol owners who want to practice a couple times per year. If you shoot regularly, look to one of the outdoor ranges. They cost half the $$ and offer much more.

Haven't seen it mentioned but check out Rayco Armory and Lawmans Supply, both in merchantville. A short jaunt down rt38 from he moorestown and Mt Laurel area. I can't speak to their prices or selection compared to others but they're worth stopping into.

Hi and welcome. I agree with the other comment that Hague's is a bit on the expensive side. If you have a full membership there you do get a discount that brings the price almost in line with what others are charging. Bangers is good, I've bought one pistol there and have another one order. I would suggest you give Arms n Ammo run by a guy name Paul who goes by PK90 on the forums. He has very good prices. Another spot you might want to try is Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters on Rt130N in Robbinsville (right next to Harry's Army Navy). They usually have a nice selection of pistols and rifles. Been to Rayco and it's a little store so the selection is limited. If you are up for a drive, you can also try Shore Shot which is 1hr down Rt70W. They tend to have a pretty good pistol selection though not as good rifle selection. All places mentioned have knowledgable and friendly folks from my own personal experience and also of my own opinions. Others opinion of these places will vary...

Welcome from Delran!

Rayco can be a little pricey, but the owners are decent guys. I have bought a few long guns from them on my lunch breaks. :) I can make it there and back from Mt. Laurel, where I work, on lunch.

mike