Mikeythumbs

s & w model 59

The stainless would be a 659 (1st generation). One of the first "wonder nines". An interesting piece, if you are a collector. They weren't really highly thought of, even when they were contemporary. For your $400 I think you can do better with a more modern firearm.

JMHO

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I was wrong, it was Birmingham pistol that had it. It's in again this month for $319. BUT, I couldn't find the deal on the website.http://www.birmingha...oducts/pistols/Let's see if tapatalk let's me post the pic:62dd8e6d-0e94-4e8a.jpgWow it worked

Even though I should know better I looked at the prices in the flier and though this place was in jersey then looked at the website :(. Why can't we get prices like that so need to move out of this state

A friend of mine had a 59. Looked great, but produced a shotgun pattern. At 25 yards it couldn't FIND a 2' x 2' target! He got rid of it before he scratched it, then bought a 1911 .45. This was way back prior to .40's being invented, lol!

I'd steer clear and put my money else where!

Dave