CAPTAIN

Where to purchase Mauser K98 and Mosin's in NJ?

I'm looking for a K98 Mauser and another cheap Mosin 91/30 to play around with, does anyone in NJ have any?

I'm looking for a German Mauser with warbird markings.

I'm also looking for a run of the mill Mosin, decent shape for a project gun.

I've been out to Cheyenne and Sportsman's Cemter, not much luck. Cheyenne had one 91/30 Izzy @ $140 and was in worse shape then my AIM Suprplus $89 Izzy.

Sportsman's Center had nothing.

Thanks

Check EBSC and Bullseye Tactical, I believe they had Mosin's last time I checked. You can also do a firearms price request, I am sure one of the dealers here has them in stock.

K98's will be alot tougher as there are no importers right now of K98's with original markings... last ones were Russian Capture K98's.

11 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

What’s a good price range for a k98? Not looking for anything fancy, I’d prefer one that needs some refurb.

Russian Captures imported, probably $400-600 depending on manufacturer and overall condition. Mismatched veteran bring backs $500-1000 depending upon manufacturer and condition. All matching, non import marked, mostly $1000-2000 depending on condition and manufacturer, some rarer codes and markings or sniper rifles, much higher. 

3 hours ago, pasu0115 said:

Russian Captures imported, probably $400-600 depending on manufacturer and overall condition. Mismatched veteran bring backs $500-1000 depending upon manufacturer and condition. All matching, non import marked, mostly $1000-2000 depending on condition and manufacturer, some rarer codes and markings or sniper rifles, much higher. 

Anyone know of any of the above in stock/for sale in the vicinity?