cutterOne

NEW MEMBER- Frenchtown, NJ

Hi all,

Joined the forum not too long ago and totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm a NY transplant to NJ as of '09. I was a licensed firearmes owner in NY and still have my Mauser 98K. I just got my FID here in Jersey and am looking at getting an STG-44 and an AR-15.

Glad to be here and hope to be a long time member.

Cutter

Thanks Holeshot. Still trying to work my way through "acceptable" AR's in Jersey vs. some that I see that I just want, lol :maninlove:

Thanks Hotshot, I'm looking at the ATI .22lr's since those are the only realistic (read: NJ legal/affordable) for me. I'll let ya know for sure.

Where the "Community Garden" is, that was my great grandmothers, the blue house was my grandmothers. She sold it, then it was foreclosed on. Back in the day, that was a beautiful house, extremely well landscaped with multiple Koi ponds and waterfalls. After her and my parents had a falling out it went to shit and is what you see now.

The brown house on stilts was also her property. My great grandmother is buried in their back yard under a blue spruce. Along with roughly 30 dogs lol. I don't think they know it either lol

Welcome and agree with NJScott about missing the mark on your landing spot. Wish we all could say NJ gun laws were any much better than NY's. Jealous that you have a K98 though, was starting to look into getting one. Good luck with everything!