BluesTele

Problem with my Taurus 94

After firing about 20 rounds or so, the cylinder begins to lock up between every 5 or 12 rounds fired.

Regardless if shooting single or double action.

Sometimes it can be freed by gently rocking the cylinder back and forth - other times I have to open and reclose it.

This morning at the range it was especially troublesome.

Any ideas or fixes I can perform ?

Also make sure that the ejector rod isn't coming loose and hanging things up. Sometimes a simple tightening will solve the lock-up problem. If I had the gun in my hands I'd check it out for you. Perhaps you could meet a wheelgunner from SCFGPA at the range to look it over for you. Just offer to stop for dessert @ Randazzo's on Rt. 202 and I'll be there tonight, lol!

Good luck with it!

Dave

Don't mess with it, send it back to Taurus. I had a the same problem with my Tracker, the people down there are great, and will work with you. Don't forget Taurus has a real life time warrenty.

Just try and get Taurus to pay for the shipping of the firearm back to Florida, especially if it is under a year old. I'm in the midst of a battle with them now over that issue.